Current time: 19/04/2024, 06:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(15/07/2013 12:47)E208 WBG Wrote:  
(15/07/2013 11:07)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  ^^^^^

Very interesting. Sounds nice and easy for the driver then? What buses do they use on Park and Ride?

They use Park & Ride branded Volvo B7RLE Wright Eclipse's on 09 plates however other buses do sometimes get on this service.

Such as 34602 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/andysbuses13/9261149341/
(Credit: Me)

Normally they use Volvo B7RLE's such as 21263 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/andysbuses1...3835519868

(Credit:Me)

Hope this helps
dont they also have a few Wright Ultralows branded for Park & Ride As well
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
First did have, however Stagecoach have long since withdrawn the P&R branded Ultralow.
That was possible due to bringing in 21236/7 from Wigan.
Does the park and ride run 7 days a week? What are the loading like?
(14/07/2013 14:30)wirralbus Wrote:  R557 ABA , its because we know your such an avid photographer of anything unusual or newsworthy.

Thanks! That said though, I've only just got around to uploading some on-board YouTube videos from the 15 for anyone who is interested; Y526 NHK (17455), MX56 FSD (19054) and lastly D158 FYM (14166) which has to be my favorite of the three.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/07/2013 17:22)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Does the park and ride run 7 days a week? What are the loading like?

The Park and Ride service operates 7 days a week.

The sites are in what you call all four points of a compass .

Chester Zoo ( North ) Boughton Heath ( East) Wrexham Road (South) and Sealand Road (west) .

From what I have seen having used each one Sealand Road and Wrexham Road can get quite busy , Boughton Heath reasonably busy and chester Zoo is steady .

Chester Zoo Park and Ride service does now have a reverse flow from Chester Railway Station to bring people to Chester Zoo Park and Ride site for a short walk to the Zoo.
(15/07/2013 17:30)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(14/07/2013 14:30)wirralbus Wrote:  R557 ABA , its because we know your such an avid photographer of anything unusual or newsworthy.

Thanks! That said though, I've only just got around to uploading some on-board YouTube videos from the 15 for anyone who is interested; Y526 NHK (17455), MX56 FSD (19054) and lastly D158 FYM (14166) which has to be my favorite of the three.

Should have figured it was you - who else would be on the back seat of the lower deck of a rear engined open top decker on a sweltering afternoon! I'm the fat bloke in the maroon tee shirt sitting over the wheel.
Do the drivers get a lot of layover time at each end or are they constantly on the go out of interest for the Park and Ride?
Rock Ferry based solar, think it was 28547, has broken down in Chester, while a Chester based B7 eclipse has broken down in Liverpool.

I am no longer active on this forum.
16197 and 16548 both now up for disposal.
(15/07/2013 21:17)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Do the drivers get a lot of layover time at each end or are they constantly on the go out of interest for the Park and Ride?

When I did Two return trips, the bus waited about 2 minutes at each end

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)