Current time: 25/04/2024, 12:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Does anybody know if and when Chester's Blacon pointer Eclipse are going to regain their branding?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get it back, due to the fleet being split between Blacon/P&R/Liverpool services.
There is some service changes coming up in the last week of august in Chester could this be the reason for the branding slowly disappearing .

Doesnt the Park and Ride have its own fleet or was that just during First Group times .
No the park and ride have their own branded vehicles which are to the councils requirements hence why Cheshire West and Chester are Slapped all over them, The only reason why I asked, is because there have been Blacon to the City roundels applied the YJ reg fleets as can be seen in the link below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chester285/9204017552/

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
While the P&R does have its own fleet, there are only 14 branded vehicles for a PVR of 14....so its quite likely to see at least 1 plain B7RLE on.
(04/07/2013 22:18)mbonwick Wrote:  While the P&R does have its own fleet, there are only 14 branded vehicles for a PVR of 14....so its quite likely to see at least 1 plain B7RLE on.

That's a very tight PVR , there really is no room for any failures on the day , im wondering whether the extension of the 32 to the Railway station has caused this .
D238 FYM was taken back to Chester today, A Y-NHK trident has taken its place and will be on the 15 in New Brighton tomorrow.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(05/07/2013 15:54)R874 ERE Wrote:  D238 FYM was taken back to Chester today, A Y-NHK trident has taken its place and will be on the 15 in New Brighton tomorrow.

I've only just noticed that they changed the times on the 22nd June making it start one trip earlier at 11:40 and finishing one trip later at 17:00. http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...013%29.pdf

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17470 is now out in Service in Chester the second Trident at Chester now

Photo Here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...otostream/

and regarding the P&R 36806 was on 33's today..

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Rock Ferrys 36822 is to attend the 150 Hooton - Helsby railway celebrations this weekend (i think its this weekend?) and was being polished up this afternoon.

I am no longer active on this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)