Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
I forgot to mention, there was a stagecoach liveried Plaxton/Alexander Pointer 2 in Birkenhead bus station at around 3pm yesterday, not a clue what its reg was because i was too far away to see, im assuming it was on service 2

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I've had a lovely afternoon riding up and down the New Brighton Seafront on Volvo Olympian with Alexander RL bodywork R294 HCD (16294) on the newly introduced free service 15 from New Brighton Floral Pavillion to nearby Harrison Drive, the driver was awfully kind in waiting for photographs at each end of the route. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasharrison/8987042597/

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
(07/06/2013 22:19)mbonwick Wrote:  They are officially only allocated to schools, mainly because of age. However that's not to say they won't stray as clearly schools aren't an all day service.

Although they're strictly allocated to schools work, they did make a few appearances on services 1 & 2 during the Whitsun half term. A welcome change too! Cool
Find all posts by this user
(08/06/2013 21:58)polarbear Wrote:  
(07/06/2013 22:19)mbonwick Wrote:  They are officially only allocated to schools, mainly because of age. However that's not to say they won't stray as clearly schools aren't an all day service.

Although they're strictly allocated to schools work, they did make a few appearances on services 1 & 2 during the Whitsun half term. A welcome change too! Cool

Theyve also been making some appearances on 1/2s on exchanges recently due to buses overheating in the hot weather, and also while buses are being repainted/repaired.

I am no longer active on this forum.
The Royales are currently working in Manchester for the Parklife festival.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Can someone help me, if i bought a Wirral and Liverpool day ticket, will i be able to use it to get to St. Helen's?

Follow me on flickr
(10/06/2013 21:45)busdude Wrote:  Can someone help me, if i bought a Wirral and Liverpool day ticket, will i be able to use it to get to St. Helen's?

You'd need the £4 Mega Rider Plus ticket to get to St Helens.
Here's the link with the zone map: http://www.stagecoachbus.com/uploads/wirralleaf.pdf

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
(10/06/2013 22:13)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(10/06/2013 21:45)busdude Wrote:  Can someone help me, if i bought a Wirral and Liverpool day ticket, will i be able to use it to get to St. Helen's?

You'd need the £4 Mega Rider Plus ticket to get to St Helens.
Here's the link with the zone map: http://www.stagecoachbus.com/uploads/wirralleaf.pdf

Oh, i might as well get a saveaway then for an extra 80p and get the train, its 3 times quicker than the 10 from Liverpool, Thanks a lot anyway Smile

Follow me on flickr
Both s355 and 358 MFP are currently operating out of rock ferry.

S358 Noted waiting to go through the wash last night.

S682BFS (28991) Left rock ferry on the back of a wrecker for scrap this morning.

Also been told no first livery buses are to be on the road as of Sunday, S355/8 MFP will be withdrawn this week.

YN05 WKK is being prepped for paint and V138DND Is now masked up and painting is in progress.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)