Current time: 18/04/2024, 11:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(07/06/2013 09:47)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Just leaving Liverpool on Wright axcess ultralow 28988on route 1 if anyone wants a ride on it

21250 just swapped us at depot and due to luggage tracks we nowwhat down on seats,stupid idea

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/06/2013 10:07)bolton bus basher Wrote:  
(07/06/2013 09:47)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Just leaving Liverpool on Wright axcess ultralow 28988on route 1 if anyone wants a ride on it

21250 just swapped us at depot and due to luggage tracks we nowwhat down on seats,stupid idea

I'd imagine there was a suitable reason for it. If it was overheating or had a fault theyll take it off and use any avaliable bus. They cant be too picky as to what they put out at the moment as quite a few buses are struggling with the heat!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Loads of renowns in depot mate

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Route is booked for B7RLEs, so makes sense to use them. Renowns are solely for schools.

The few remaining Eclipses will extra luggage racks will have these taken out as/when they get interior refurbs.
As Mbonwick said, theyll be replaced with seats in the near future. 1 or 2 of them have already had racks removed.

Scania S682 BFS has had all of its seats removed and are lined up in the depot ready to be fitted in place of luggage racks in the remaining B7RLEs that havn't already had them removed.

I am no longer active on this forum.
It should just be 21249/50/52 with the extra racks, so now that removal has started there can't be more than 2 still with them in.
There's a renown on 1/2 duty anyway lol

(07/06/2013 17:41)bolton bus basher Wrote:  There's a renown on 1/2 duty anyway lol

For the last two weeks there's been a Renown or up to 4 in one day on the 1 and 2 most days.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
ahh right, and i was told they was only for schools, need get out there a grab a ride and photo

They are officially only allocated to schools, mainly because of age. However that's not to say they won't stray as clearly schools aren't an all day service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)