Current time: 19/04/2024, 08:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Renown 21119 is out on a late 1 board, albeit not sounding too good and with a cold interior.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/05/2013 23:14)3111 Wrote:  Renown 21119 is out on a late 1 board, albeit not sounding too good and with a cold interior.

Renown 21121 was also the the 1 earlier on today. I caught 21119 at 9pm and it was lovely and warm when I had it from Liverpool to Chester and it wasn't slow either. I had been meaning to capture one of these B10BLE's and I finally did this evening. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasharrison/8833719538/

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
(25/05/2013 23:34)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(25/05/2013 23:14)3111 Wrote:  Renown 21119 is out on a late 1 board, albeit not sounding too good and with a cold interior.
Renown 21121 was also the the 1 earlier on today. I caught 21119 at 9pm and it was lovely and warm when I had it from Liverpool to Chester and it wasn't slow either. I had been meaning to capture one of these B10BLE's and I finally did this evening. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasharrison/8833719538/
I had it from Birkenhead to Liverpool at about 23:00-ish and it was freezing (didn't say it was slow...).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(25/05/2013 18:30)mbonwick Wrote:  28542/3 have migrated up to Kilmarnock. What for is as yet unclear.

I understand they've gone for repaint.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
(26/05/2013 18:11)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(25/05/2013 18:30)mbonwick Wrote:  28542/3 have migrated up to Kilmarnock. What for is as yet unclear.

I understand they've gone for repaint.
Hi R557,
I'm really surprised that No28542/3 gone long way up to Scotland for repaint not Carlisle, Lillyhill or Gillmoss, Last week I went to Rock Ferry, I took photo of No28542 with old First Group Livery before went up to Scotland, I like it to ride No28542 really lovely bus. Now I'm waiting for both of them return to Rock Ferry with new Stagecoach Livery seem smart same as S102TNB.
I ask you that Volvo Olympians, Royale bodywork (S6--NUG and S6--FWY) at Rock Ferry Depot, what time normally leave Rock Ferry Depot before go to school in the afternoon time about 3pm, so I want to catch up with photo's. Before due withdrawn in summer time end of school term.
Hope the Help.
Find all posts by this user
The olympians usually leave Rock Ferry depot for the evening school run between 2pm and 3pm and return back between 3.30pm and 4.30pm if i remember rightly
Hope this is helpful to you

I am no longer active on this forum.
There is no paint shop at Lillyhall, so there's no reason for anything to be heading there (other than for storage).
Within Cumbria & North Lancs, the depots are split as follows;

Lillyhall - heavy engineering (eg. Open Top conversions) and storage
Carlisle - paint shop
Morecambe - some storage, though LL is preferred.
Whilst down on Merseyside today to see the ships from the Battle of the Atlantic commemoration leave the Mersey,I had rides on two buses,Arriva 4512 [a '13' reg] and Stagecoach 19054[ex Manchester].The latter sounded tons better than the former which was pretty grim for a new bus.
(28/05/2013 21:03)R874 ERE Wrote:  The olympians usually leave Rock Ferry depot for the evening school run between 2pm and 3pm and return back between 3.30pm and 4.30pm if i remember rightly
Hope this is helpful to you

I would like to say Thanks (R874ERE) for Olympian leave Rock Ferry time for evening school, I might go at Rock Ferry Depot maybe next week or week after, depending on weather and If I'm freetime.
(28/05/2013 22:02)mbonwick Wrote:  There is no paint shop at Lillyhall, so there's no reason for anything to be heading there (other than for storage).
Within Cumbria & North Lancs, the depots are split as follows;

Lillyhall - heavy engineering (eg. Open Top conversions) and storage
Carlisle - paint shop
Morecambe - some storage, though LL is preferred.

Thanks Mbonwick for information about Paintshop, I don't realised that Lillyhall have no paintshop there, sorry about that. Also I ask you ex-Chester Darts SLF (No33408-33413) are stored and still at Gillmoss. I want to know make sure still there or gone.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)