Current time: 08/05/2024, 09:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
(27/01/2013 18:19)chester285 Wrote:  It looks as if Helms have cancelled the 41 from Chester to Whitchurch as of tomorrow, and re-registered it under Aintree Coachlines

Ah so it not been fully scrapped then.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/01/2013 18:41)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(27/01/2013 18:19)chester285 Wrote:  It looks as if Helms have cancelled the 41 from Chester to Whitchurch as of tomorrow, and re-registered it under Aintree Coachlines

Ah so it not been fully scrapped then.

It appears not, had a good look through the vosa website and found the registration under aintree... shame though

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
The Dublin B7s have left for pastures new. One has gone to a firm in leicster and i think one is staying
Trident X5 ACL has just been spotted on the wirral again, so possibly moving back to the helms base.

Olympian N421 JBV on 358 today instead of the usual T38 KLD, and B201 EFM was on 360s instead of regular V137 MEV.

I am no longer active on this forum.
AV1 & AV16 present on Monday at Helms.

SD.

(27/01/2013 20:02)J654UHN Wrote:  The Dublin B7s have left for pastures new. One has gone to a firm in leicster and i think one is staying
there was 2 stored elsewere on Mr cherrys behalf and they have gone to a firm in leiscter
(03/02/2013 17:22)J654UHN Wrote:  there was 2 stored elsewere on Mr cherrys behalf and they have gone to a firm in leiscter

I know he took 2 down to ensign bus last week, i'd imagine thats where theyre all headed seeing as he is the middle man between dublin bus and ensign bus.

I am no longer active on this forum.
theres 6 in total i think it was. 2 were in his yard and 2 were at another location.
The ones stored elsewere are 00-D-40016 AV16 and 00-D-40019 AV19.
Informed that Optare Versa MX09 ANU has been exported to Reesby Buses, Rotorua, New Zealand as its No 45 registration GKE 474.
V137 MEV on the 272 this afternoon. First time I've seen a decker on this route.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)