Current time: 02/06/2024, 04:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JPT Bus Company
RE: JPT Bus Company
The 17 bus war did screw them over, they should have just kept it as once every 30minutes, not expanded, just let their customer base grow before expanding and doubling services... - They have a few tenders this time round, maybe some money coming in from them will help them out of this rut they're in
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
i had laugh at what some people was putting on that JPT status *hows about turn up on time* *hows about give us a low floor bus* really they should look at some ex london darts as they are low floor

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
darts are great buses, sh*te to drive... but good for passengers and cheap
Looks like JPT haven't completely lost the 169 service, as they will share the Sunday evening service with MCT. The whole of the Mon-Sat evening service will transfer to MCT though.
I am sure I saw an Enviro200 demonstater vehicle on the 156 today.

Wonder if JPT will order any to reduce their high fleet age.
(19/04/2013 12:50)Polo Mint Wrote:  I am sure I saw an Enviro200 demonstater vehicle on the 156 today.

Found this on Flickr dated yesterday, so I'm guessing this is the same vehicle. Hopefully, it is a case of JPT updating their fleet with younger vehicles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25878623@N02/8660208157/
(19/04/2013 16:09)SF07 Wrote:  
(19/04/2013 12:50)Polo Mint Wrote:  I am sure I saw an Enviro200 demonstater vehicle on the 156 today.

Found this on Flickr dated yesterday, so I'm guessing this is the same vehicle. Hopefully, it is a case of JPT updating their fleet with younger vehicles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25878623@N02/8660208157/

bit stupid isnt it - they buy new Enviro200s,sell them & just end up buying more new ones??
That's a demonstrator, no confirmation as far as I'm aware that they'll actually be putting any orders in. It's the same demonstrator that has spent time with Network Warrington and Arriva at their St Helens garage in the past.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Wonder how long it will take before it's got mismatched panels and big dents & scrapes all over it...
(19/04/2013 19:45)R971XVM Wrote:  Wonder how long it will take before it's got mismatched panels and big dents & scrapes all over it...

& no doubt ADL Will make them pay every penny for repairing it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)