Current time: 29/03/2024, 13:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(25/02/2013 21:18)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(25/02/2013 21:17)WAG67 Wrote:  
(25/02/2013 20:16)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  Well considering I'm going to be refused my pass in the future, don't that say something, I've heard it from a driver who said the boss at Chester depot has decided to ban stagecoach passes from being used on Arriva buses, this violating QBP's entirely.

Vice versa with stagecoach no longer accepting Arriva passes too .

Even on QBP's

Oh it may well be a bus partnership , but the amount of Arriva vehicles running to Chester may well have to be altered if there is going to be problems with some passes to ensure passengers dont have an excessive wait.

I think you may then find a similar problem with Stagecoach tickets on Heswall services , but you will notice that the daytime spread is a bit better , with 3 each hour , but never quite got the out on 471 back on 472 set up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/02/2013 21:28)WAG67 Wrote:  Specifically !

Brian Walton in rock ferry confirmed this. The QBP is a joke. Arriva less services on what was a good route, the old 401
Arriva's side of the "QBP" on the 1/2/X2 is a complete joke. Passengers with Arriva Student Saver passes, like myself, may soon have a bus every 40 minutes between Liverpool and Chester and an extra one between Ellesmere Port and Chester every 60 minutes. Previously, we had one every 20 minutes... How's that supposed to be quality?! These partnerships should be quality for all passengers involved - am I right?

If the partnership fails, Arriva should DEFINITELY bring-back their 401 and their missed X11 (which passengers were discussing a few mornings ago on Sir Thomas Street in Liverpool when the first 1/2 was due - about how even the first bus from Liverpool doesn't get into Chester until after when the X11 arrived there).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
You sir are correct.

Problem is merseytravel dont give a toss.
(25/02/2013 21:37)WAG67 Wrote:  You sir are correct.

Problem is merseytravel dont give a toss.

There are five parties in this partnership , why is Merseytravel always getting the rough end of this stick .

The other four parties in this are as follows
Stagecoach
Arriva
Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council
Cheshire West And Chester Council.
Not sure CwAC are interested in the 471/472 !

So if you have a complaint about the state of the service who do you go to ?
Well that depends which route or routes you want to complain about. If it is routes 1 and 2, you complain to all 5 and if it the 471/472, everyone except CWAC. If you complain to them all, the chances are something may be done about it as if you only complain to one company, they may not listen so you'd have more chances.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
i got a college pass so when i use the service i have t5o wait 40 mins for an arriva bus so i to think its a joke of a *QBP* whoevers idea it was to do this must of lost the plot as its a lot of messing around now just to get to chester.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Solo X612OBN seen at the Birkenhead tunnel tolll booth this morning, Uid Scania heading north at the Liverpool side, presume heading to Gilmoss for repaint/storage.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
I thought YK53GXL was a Chester based Volvo. I had it today on the 2 and it was driven by a rf driver. Is there a reason why rf have this Volvo. I suppose its repaints

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(26/02/2013 18:45)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  I thought YK53GXL was a Chester based Volvo. I had it today on the 2 and it was driven by a rf driver. Is there a reason why rf have this Volvo. I suppose its repaints

I've seen it at Liverpool Road depot inside in the new livery so afaik it is still Chester based.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)