Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Basically, the plan was that only the X/Y reg and newer Scanias would stay in service, so there's no point in replacing them with older B10BLEs. However, it seems that Gillmoss (MY&SL Head Office) no longer have much clue of what's going on with S reg L113s still knocking around.

You've only got to look at the fleetcard to see what I mean!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/02/2013 19:30)mbonwick Wrote:  Basically, the plan was that only the X/Y reg and newer Scanias would stay in service, so there's no point in replacing them with older B10BLEs. However, it seems that Gillmoss (MY&SL Head Office) no longer have much clue of what's going on with S reg L113s still knocking around.

You've only got to look at the fleetcard to see what I mean!

Nobody as said that the older B10BLE's should replace the newer Scania's.
People are saying why repaint S-reg'd buses, whilst W & X reg'd ones are being stored / sold.
As you said it does make one wondering what the management at MY&SL is playing at.
Sorry, I appear to have missed a bit of my post out there, I'll try again.

There's no point in replacing the newer Scanias like you say, so the B10BLEs weren't prepared for service. Not sure what their MOT status is but they'll probably all need some sort of work to get them running well again. Equally they also appear to have lost the takover list of stuff and its ages etc...

None are up for sale (yet), but again as you say it goes to show that MY&SL HO are losing the plot....
I saw this coming home from work tonight, it does look good in the stagecoach colours.
Going back in time nearly 4 years now!

I accidently spotted this on Google streetview when I was looking for something else

http://goo.gl/maps/dRgcV

It took me ages to identify it and then found it! I believe it is/was H663 VNW (31110) at the VOSA testing station in Llay, Wrexham. I guess it didn’t last much longer as I don’t seem to be able to find many pictures of it!

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Looks like the oft are going to look into chester and wirral

http://www.oft.gov.uk/OFTwork/mergers/Me...FirstGroup

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(15/02/2013 19:58)chester285 Wrote:  Looks like the oft are going to look into chester and wirral

http://www.oft.gov.uk/OFTwork/mergers/Me...FirstGroup

Interesting, that was issued today and comments have arrive with the OFT by 1st March.
Don't really see how the OFT could have a problem with Chester & Wirral.
(15/02/2013 21:42)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Don't really see how the OFT could have a problem with Chester & Wirral.

No they shouldn't - it is not as like they operated there before the takeover,the oft must be bored or just blatantly stupid.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Agreed - before we had 2 major operators - after we have 2 major oprators - totally pointless exercise - job creation scheme for the OFT.

User(s) browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)