Current time: 16/04/2024, 16:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
The real praise will come if there is continued investment into the depots, not just this flurry at the start of the operations. For this we will have to wait and see before huge amounts of praise are given out. (Before anyone says anything, I do not doubt that Stagecoach will keep investing).

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Stagecoach in Chester probably needs to move out of the tightly congested Liverpool Road garage to grow there operation , I dont think there is an immediate need though , just something that if it comes up will improve both the staff and customers perception of Stagecoach.
Remeber folks! for all we know a 'GTL job' could be seen here yet again, bye bye useful services, Hello money makers!
A sightseeing bus for Chester? What is there to look at in Chester?
(15/01/2013 19:57)Polo Mint Wrote:  A sightseeing bus for Chester? What is there to look at in Chester?

Chester Walls
Cathedral (sundays only!) Laugh 2
Rail station
Roman Amphitheatre
Racecourse
It's Roman and post-modern architecture
The river dee
Shops

There's a greater deal more then the Wirral sightseeing tour!
(15/01/2013 20:02)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  
(15/01/2013 19:57)Polo Mint Wrote:  A sightseeing bus for Chester? What is there to look at in Chester?

Ahhh so its not just me who remembers that shambles.It did provide some lovely views along the A41 including Cammell Laird, Rock Ferry garage and the Rock Retail park. Can't see why they stopped it... Wink
On another note, does anybody know if R877 ERE is in use with stagecoach? I saw it parked at the back of the depot by the wash on Saturday but not heard anything else about it.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
36072 SN56AYG was out today on tesco's! was nice to see it out without it being kept away for a while

Photo here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...otostream/

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(15/01/2013 21:37)R874 ERE Wrote:  
(15/01/2013 20:02)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  

Ahhh so its not just me who remembers that shambles.It did provide some lovely views along the A41 including Cammell Laird, Rock Ferry garage and the Rock Retail park. Can't see why they stopped it... Wink
On another note, does anybody know if R877 ERE is in use with stagecoach? I saw it parked at the back of the depot by the wash on Saturday but not heard anything else about it.

Luke

R877 ERE is supposed to be numbered 28984 with Stagecoach.
Does anybody know how many Tridents Chester are getting for Open top tours, and will it be done in house by stagecoach?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
From photos on Flickr, looks like the conversion is taking place in house at Lillyhall.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)