Current time: 16/04/2024, 16:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Went back down to Wrexham this morning, all the Bluebirds has been tidied up (parking wise), with only one missing. The Open Tops were still parked at the front of the depot and still retain First fleetnumbers, legals etc. If there are low-floor replacements coming I doubt these will be changed.

All the signage still has First on it, but I doubt that is a high priority!

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/01/2013 10:09)Garsty Wrote:  Went back down to Wrexham this morning, all the Bluebirds has been tidied up (parking wise), with only one missing. The Open Tops were still parked at the front of the depot and still retain First fleetnumbers, legals etc. If there are low-floor replacements coming I doubt these will be changed.

All the signage still has First on it, but I doubt that is a high priority!

There was one of the Blurbirds at Chester last night not sure which one, I would imagine they will get the 2 main depots rebranded possibly as early as today them rebrand wrexham later on as that isn't as bigger priority than Chester and Rockferry

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
I'll keep an eye out today as to what buses are on the 41/42. So far i've just seen one of the L94UB/Solars. Will nip out and see which ones later on.

Edit 11am, - and ultralow R440 ALS seems to be on them too.

I am no longer active on this forum.
I've added two photo's to my Flickr from Rock Ferry last night that I feel sum up the new identities of the buses. (Link in signature)

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Got out & about early this morning.....

Rock Ferry
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/set...511880030/

Chester depot
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/set...511880018/

Also got to Gillmoss, 2 ex London Tridents as well as a few First Darts & Solo's (plus plenty of normal GM vehicles)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/set...511880026/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
I assume seeing as 60053 and 60119 arnt logo'd up, theyll be gone asap.

S351 MFP is on the 41/2. I assume none of the stagecoach livery vehcles are actually out yet, they'll probably have to familiarise the drivers with them and also fit the ticket machines - unless anybody has seen anything stagecoach liveries out

I am no longer active on this forum.
(13/01/2013 13:40)R874 ERE Wrote:  I assume seeing as 60053 and 60119 arnt logo'd up, theyll be gone asap.

S351 MFP is on the 41/2. I assume none of the stagecoach livery vehcles are actually out yet, they'll probably have to familiarise the drivers with them and also fit the ticket machines - unless anybody has seen anything stagecoach liveries out

Just gone past the depot again, seem to be still logo'ing up buses inside....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
The Rock Ferry depot now has it's nice new shiny Stagecoach in Wirral sign up
It is where the old First sign used to be
(13/01/2013 15:10)gka472l Wrote:  
(13/01/2013 13:40)R874 ERE Wrote:  I assume seeing as 60053 and 60119 arnt logo'd up, theyll be gone asap.

Just gone past the depot again, seem to be still logo'ing up buses inside....

Been told the newies will enter service on wednesday

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(13/01/2013 15:22)CKC 312L Wrote:  The Rock Ferry depot now has it's nice new shiny Stagecoach in Wirral sign up
It is where the old First sign used to be

Yes it is mate, I saw them get took down and new ones put up. On another note 34600 & 34602 are out on the locals in Chester, they are the only two Stagecoach liveried buses i've seen in service in Chester and Wirral .
Back to Rock Ferry again apparently the Scania L113 CRL's will be withdrawn in the next two weeks.
Also a Bleacon Pointer Eclipse was on the 16 as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)