Current time: 16/04/2024, 22:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Photos in Chester today.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/northwest-b...483023228/

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/01/2013 20:41)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  Photos in Chester today.

Anybody know if R873/76 ERE are still knocking around?

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
(09/01/2013 21:25)R874 ERE Wrote:  

I think they gone to Manchester or to Leeds, not sure, not seen any R-ERE's for a while.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
(09/01/2013 19:30)bluebird bus driver Wrote:  another update today all wrexham yellow school buses will be getting all first bus decals removed on friday evening after school and college runs.

according to fitters 3 new sightseeing buses are being manufactured in carlisle.

not sure what is happening with old stock going to liverpool but will find out more information.
I might try and get myself down to Yale on Friday afternoon to have a last look at them with First branding, will at least add some interest to some of my pictures this weekend. I it take it they won’t receive Stagecoach branding until at least Monday?

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
(09/01/2013 21:34)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(09/01/2013 21:25)R874 ERE Wrote:  

I think they gone to Manchester or to Leeds, not sure, not seen any R-ERE's for a while.

60108 R874ERE is still working out of Rock Ferry, was on the 41 earlier this afternoon......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(09/01/2013 22:00)Garsty Wrote:  
(09/01/2013 19:30)bluebird bus driver Wrote:  another update today all wrexham yellow school buses will be getting all first bus decals removed on friday evening after school and college runs.

according to fitters 3 new sightseeing buses are being manufactured in carlisle.

not sure what is happening with old stock going to liverpool but will find out more information.
I might try and get myself down to Yale on Friday afternoon to have a last look at them with First branding, will at least add some interest to some of my pictures this weekend. I it take it they won’t receive Stagecoach branding until at least Monday?

They still aint painted any at Wigan yet haha. Will be a case of taking the first logos off at the rear and covering up the wording with their logo.
(08/01/2013 20:30)chester285 Wrote:  [quote='bluebird bus driver' pid='26005' dateline='1357671206']
I can confirm that there will be bus movements in Chester on saturday evening with stagecoach buses being delivered by drivers and old first group buses being shipped out to Liverpool.

There will be 6 new buses for Chester depot and 9 new buses for rockferry depot.

I have also been told by engineering staff, the sightseeing buses are being removed from all depots by city sightseeing tours as per stagecoach instructions also told Stagecoach are ordering new sightseeing buses for use in Chester.

Are the buses that are being shipped out to liverpool being repainted and expected back to Chester and Rockferry, i can't see that for the amount that was in the take over deal they can muster up sufficent so they can scrap them, surely the ones that go will be repainted, and returned so more can be done

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
I would expect that all of the vehicles that head to Gillmoss on D-Day will be withdrawn for sale.

There are 6 Enviro200s for Chester and 15 for Rock Ferry (driver familiarisation needed), plus however many ex-Western darts there are (should be good for going straight into service). That means that a fair few knackered darts/solos/ Scanias could head for withdrawal.
(09/01/2013 23:57)mbonwick Wrote:  I would expect that all of the vehicles that head to Gillmoss on D-Day will be withdrawn for sale.

There are 6 Enviro200s for Chester and 15 for Rock Ferry (driver familiarisation needed), plus however many ex-Western darts there are (should be good for going straight into service). That means that a fair few knackered darts/solos/ Scanias could head for withdrawal.

I think the darts are also for Rock Ferry judging by this picture

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/829...hotostream

Credit: DMC1947

Follow me on flickr
Does anybody know what time the new buses are arriving at chester on saturday evening?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)