Current time: 04/05/2024, 06:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Its still here as was on the 32 today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Nice one MM, much appreciated. :-)

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(20/12/2012 20:45)V671 DVU Wrote:  Could anyone please tell me if loan from Green Lane 7623 is still here or has it transferred back to Green Lane?

TIA Smile

I am fairly sure it was still here yesterday, I have seen it this week it was out on the 20's.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(20/12/2012 12:55)wirralbus Wrote:  Oh i would enjoy here the replies from the bus company in this instance , seems the bus driver has not take personal circumstances of the woman involved here , the bus driver is put in a very awkward position here he is damned if he does something and damned if he doesnt do anything as he has a timetable to adhere to which with the incident happening on his bus is holding the bus up .

Unfortunately, some drivers appear reluctant to refuse entry to prams, even when the bus is fairly full. I was recently on a bus with 2 prams, 3 shopping trolleys plus numerous standing passengers. I did wonder how quickly we might have been able to get off, if there had been a mishap.

A shame that a frail, elderly lady felt so intimidated that she had to get off the bus. I would have probably told the pram lady where to go.........
The people with the pram could have simply folded them, it's not that hard to do, being somebody with a very young child I speak from experience.
(20/12/2012 09:17)bolton bus basher Wrote:  anyone else heard about this?

http://www.mikeashworth.co.uk/2012/12/bu...4-off-bus/

As a driver if this is true about the St helens driver that is naughty,What id do if that happened is get the lady with the pram to ask other lady to move if she refuses ask the lady with pram to fold it if she refuses id say she would have to wait for next bus no way the old lady should have got off,and no way the driver should have got out of the cab,Would he have confronted a group of men sat there.
2693 is on the 89 and has got to the airport 10 minutes late as well as having another 10 minutes at the airport and now its on SNIS but still let a passanger on my self included. This route has gone down hill over the past few months.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
What in your opinion has caused this service to run late today , general heavy traffic in various locations ?
Is 7623 definitely a loan then? Started off mainly on 20 but has been on 32 last few days. Sightings from yesterday were 2706 on 36A and 3023 on 329.
2702 on 10A again, getting a bit common this renown thing again

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)