Current time: 01/05/2024, 16:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
When is the Next Stagecoach Merseyside fleetcard sue out? And i cant remember does it list buses into fleet if so the fleetlist should include Chester and Wirral buses with new fleetnumbers or would it be in the fleetcard after?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Fleetcard was issued Friday, should hopefully land with me sometime this week.

It won't list the First vehicles into fleet - that won't happen until the deal is concluded in January (P9 or P10)
I think the Deal is all done and dusted as managers were told in July that the depot has been sold and its been approved ths week hence the announcement
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It's not. From the regulatory announcement to the stock exchange

Quote:Stagecoach expects the acquisition to be completed in December 2012 or January 2013

Further, the P7 fleetcard has just landed and there's nothing First on it.
Well the fleet numbers have been confirmed for the first wigan and bluebird so there must be a list for chester and wirral
Just calm down and wait, cba with this everyday from you.
(13/11/2012 19:51)sumner Wrote:  Just calm down and wait, cba with this everyday from you.

Nor can I be bothered with posts like that on the site - after all given Bluebird was confirmed a day or two before this deal he does have a point! However all people can do is wait and see, when its in the public knowledge I am sure it will be posted to here or another forum various members use.
However, Bluebird don't have the fleet to swap around, nor do they really have any negotiating power...

C&W is a complicated one because of the number of vehicles involved. We'll find out when we find out.
A couple of Gillmoss vehicles noted on the M6 near Garstang this afternoon. One is the training vehicle [not really unusual], but the other is a Trident [which is unusual]. Links here
Trainer 52210 - http://maljoe.piwigo.com/picture?/10318/category
Trident 17283 - http://maljoe.piwigo.com/picture?/10317/category
Also Go Transit of Canada on delivery - http://maljoe.piwigo.com/picture?/10319/category
Found it funny yeasterday when a fitter turned up to fix a enviro300 in st helens yeasterday driving a daniels utility livered van.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)