Current time: 18/04/2024, 01:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Andy, all these across the threads wait & sees from you are really strange as you are normally the one that is told wait & see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/11/2012 19:04)robertclark125 Wrote:  Wrexham's only an outstation of Chester, so surely it would appear on the Glenvale license?

Application is in for a new license, so it looks like it is getting its own, just like with First. Wrexham outstation is currently on First Potteries Ltd (PG1025765) license rather than First Manchester Ltd.

(23/11/2012 19:25)P450 SWX Wrote:  Anyway where did these figures come from and tbh i will believe it when i see some documented proof from stagecoach

You won't get any figures like this from any one you know in Stagecoach. Do a VOSA operator search for PSV operator license number PC1033334 (GTL license), the authorisations are on there.

I don't know when the new application was put through to VOSA, but it is down as license number PG1116581, status "Application in process".
(23/11/2012 19:55)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  
(23/11/2012 19:04)robertclark125 Wrote:  Wrexham's only an outstation of Chester, so surely it would appear on the Glenvale license?

Application is in for a new license, so it looks like it is getting its own, just like with First. Wrexham outstation is currently on First Potteries Ltd (PG1025765) license rather than First Manchester Ltd.

(23/11/2012 19:25)P450 SWX Wrote:  Anyway where did these figures come from and tbh i will believe it when i see some documented proof from stagecoach

You won't get any figures like this from any one you know in Stagecoach. Do a VOSA operator search for PSV operator license number PC1033334 (GTL license), the authorisations are on there.

I don't know when the new application was put through to VOSA, but it is down as license number PG1116581, status "Application in process".

Never had a look on there before!

http://www.tan.gov.uk/tanen/vosa_anonymo...tId=173401

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
i will believe it when i see as i dont trust vosa they always get things wrong tbh think a fleetlist be done and buses would have stagecoach logos as according to that link there already stagecoach operating stations when clearly there still FIRST
I don't think the link says that at all. The link just shows that those depots have been added to the Glenvale license ahead of taking over the depots from First. VOSA are the governing body after all responsible for all this so I would actually trust their information which is usually right in this regard. I'm sure one of the Stagecoach people can confirm/expand on this.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Whilst in the chip shop at Bromborough the 53 plate Volvo Eclipse past me , couldn't ID what route it was serving looks a little strange with luggage racks inside, one thing I do wonder is if it's actually a B7L ? Unless it was just me due to the bus passing at speed. 2 or 3 Leyland Olympian Tourbuses are stored in RF also. Be interesting to see what their fate is, though I could imagine them to stay when the summer season at Chester starts tbh.

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
I think stagecoach may convert some tridents for replacements as the ecw olympians are not low floor
That may be a possibility andy, but lets not forget the sightseeing isnt really their main priority so theyll put the money in on improving profitable service routes rather than special routes id imagine for now.

66701 on the 2s today probably that you saw in Bromborough neoplanN4009, and i think youre right, chesters looking a tad cramped at the moment- it is common to see the chester olympians parked in RF over the winter months!

I am no longer active on this forum.
The ECW's are the D-FYM Olympians
I think B200 DTU was the last, but I'm presuming Andy's referring to the ex-London examples that are O/T.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)