Current time: 24/04/2024, 11:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Birkenhead, Chester & Wrexham
It's highly unlikely the 1 and 2 will get Darts, more likely an Enviro300 size bus at least.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Good bye,Good riddance,will not be missed on the Wirral,let's hope stagecoach do
better for us

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Do you think that the os plated Scanias and volvos will be kept to run the 1 and 2

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
When they bought GTL they shut a depot, cancelled several money making routes, standardised on single deck, shortened routes like the 20 and 217 an axed a few staff, after the period of not changing the operations had finished.
(12/11/2012 17:18)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  When they bought GTL they shut a depot, cancelled several money making routes, standardised on single deck, shortened routes like the 20 and 217 an axed a few staff, after the period of not changing the operations had finished.

Could well be the same again as in the long term one depot will replace Rock Ferry & Chester

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
it would make more sense to combine chester and rockferry in to one depot, its just a case of finding somehwere suitable, i'm sure there would there would be a few takers for the liverpool road depot

(12/11/2012 17:07)Penny Return Wrote:  Good bye,Good riddance,will not be missed on the Wirral,let's hope stagecoach do
better for us

here here

I'd best get the camera out then & catch the last few weeks of First operation. For the Wigan operations, seems to be plenty of Dart's & MAN's being amassed from other parts of the Stagecoach business - '04' Darts from Scotland, '55' & '06' MAN's from Scotland, '51' MAN's from Cambridge, plus various other Darts, can't see Stagecoach wanting to keep the Scania's (although the '04' & '05' ones probably have a future) & Olympians at RF & CH for long......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(12/11/2012 09:54)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(12/11/2012 09:12)P450 SWX Wrote:  I have made a new thread titled Stagecoach Merseyside - Birkenhead & Chester for any Stagecoach news for these former First Bus Depots

this thread can then stick to First news to save clogging up threads

Clogging up threads? It's got as much to do with First as it has Stagecoach at the end of the day.

Agreed, it's a bit rich of him to comment about clogging up threads considering the amount of crap he clogs threads up with.

At least it's now official though, ending months of speculation [well years on this forumLaugh 2].

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(12/11/2012 13:11)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(12/11/2012 11:50)Southernsofty Wrote:  More good news, the pink and purple Evil Empire shrinks again!
Not very familiar with these areas, hoping that the First vehicle fleets don't have many modern vehicles (post 2001) so S/C will have to replace all of them in the next few years.
Would be nice if First transferred out any modern vehicles and moved in old vehicles before the takeover.

The vast majority of the Chester & Wirral is made up of mainly R, S, T registered vehicles a few X then 53 onwards so it's not as if they've got the modernest fleet around, compared to the likes of Stagecoach and Arriva.

Not sure about Chester but newest vehicles at Birkenhead are on 05 plates[& that includes the recent transfer of Geminis from Yorkshire], & a few vehicles from BH regally went in service without working blinds just a paper sticker, although i've seen BH vehicles in service with working blinds recently.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)