Current time: 16/05/2024, 08:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(22/10/2012 16:12)MX12CFE Wrote:  How come were loaning out commanders to green lane do they have a shortage of vehicles? With capacity being a problem on spekes routes would have thought itd make more sense to send the cadets or prestiges instead?
It's like when St Helens loan out their Pulsars to the likes of Wythenshawe as opposed to Darts. One thing to remember about it though is that depots don't loan out their vehicles for nothing.....

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Speke have recently had an influx of Mylleniums, they are likely to be transfers, displacing Marshall Darts.

There are many more commanders then PVR requirement
Why they are getting rid of Commanders opposed to excess Myllenniums baffles me. However I wonder if this may be done with a view in the long term to replace the Myllenniums with either Birkenhead Enviros or even brand new Pulsars? Time will tell!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Three Volvo B7s on the 500 today and last night there was one of these on the 82.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
3332 has made an appearance on the 82 today

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Some photos taken in Speke depot last Sunday (21st) can be seen via the below link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...822710507/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Prestige T917KKM was working the first 78 from halewood this morning looked very smart too.
The 86 had everything on it today, Mylleniums, Cadets, Commander, Gemini, Prestige and of course the ALXs. The only thing i didnt see out the depot was the Olympian!
The recent total Myllenium domination of the 81/81A seemed to have had a day off today with a few commanders and very nice refubished cadet 2633 on there which I had this morning. This is a change on this service as since the Birkenhead Mylleniums came hardly anything else went on these services during the week.
a gemini was out on the 81 the other day
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)