Current time: 06/05/2024, 20:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Apart from the driver there was only one other person!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sefton lane in maghull has been closed as the river alt has burst its banks and flooded houses so this will mean a diversion for the 133 anyone know of any other road closures/bus diversions in liverpool due to flooding?
Not Liverpool, but Peasley Cross Lane in St Helens has been shut (think it's reopened now) with the 32/33/35 group of services diverted via Jackson Street and Sherdley Road. I presume everything else was diverted this way too, the 17 and 28 etc..
Pointer 1 33036 was on the 10A this afternoon, gave me a shock to say the least!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Pretty shocking QBP break from Stagecoach with that on the 10A, I am surprised that they are still out, a lot of reserve buses are still about, don't really want to start the first bus issue again but wonder if the reserves are being kept going so that if they did take over they could send some Enviro300's over to cover the QBP's.
...or just the simple fact that not all the buses are back from London and not all of those already back are ready for the road just yet?
Had thought of that as well of course.
From what i saw the other day the stuff from london has been parked up out the way awating allocation. No doubt logos and legals will have to be all refitted as well
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/09/2012 09:39)J654UHN Wrote:  From what i saw the other day the stuff from london has been parked up out the way awating allocation. No doubt logos and legals will have to be all refitted as well
As far as I know, logos were only covered - as shown on 27701:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigdan14025...1s-photos/
27701 before going to London:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/roysbuses/6221393652/
27701 after going to London:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28011506@N0...1s-photos/
Its front logo still doesn't look like it's been placed in the centre, so I doubt that they were taken off! LOL

(Photo credit to their owners.)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Due to flooding on Sefton Lane yesterday 133s were operating upto 30mins late in both directions due to long winded diversion they had to take, the diversion they followed was Liverpool Road North, Liverpool Road South, Northway, Switch Island, Dunnings Bridge Road, Copy Lane, Norhern Perimeter Road, Brickwall Lane, Lunt Road, Back Lane, Holgate, Green Lane, Quarry Road and back onto route at Edge Lane

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)