Current time: 19/04/2024, 17:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Does anybody have any idea of which journeys on 1s & 2s are operated by Chester Depot out of interest?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/09/2012 06:17)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody have any idea of which journeys on 1s & 2s are operated by Chester Depot out of interest?

No idea but I think it is like this. Cannot be certain though.
On the number 1, I think Chester depot operate 2 buses and Rockferry depot operate 2 buses.
On the number 2, I think Chester operate 2 buses, Rockferry operate just the 1 and Arriva operate two.

As for the timetable, no idea. LOL

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Think theres a few more than that on the 1, maybe 3 by each.. ive been meaning to work it out now since the partnership started!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Noted 60077 on the 2 earlier with the front very high up and the back end almost bottoming out on the road it was that low down.
Sounds like the drivers been messing around with the ferrylift feature, either that or he's accidentally used the wrong button to raise the floor back up. Its generally only used in the depot over pits to give a bit more head room, never really found a need for them to go up as high as they do!

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
RNW Tow truck with a (newISH) First double decker on the back was by Birkenhead Central station earlier. A medium sized hole on one side of the bus skirting.

I think the fleet number ended in 50.
Blacon Pointer-branded Eclipse Urban YJ09 FWG (69312) was on the 1 on Friday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Is there any route 1/2 and X2 branded vehicles for the QBP .

Has the Blacon QBP got the same rules as the Liverpool - Chester QBP.
(30/09/2012 15:24)wirralbus Wrote:  Is there any route 1/2 and X2 branded vehicles for the QBP .

Has the Blacon QBP got the same rules as the Liverpool - Chester QBP.

As far as I know, the Wirral QBP does have the same rules but even Arriva don't have any vehicles branded for the QBP. First definitely don't. Merseytravel need to start enforcing the rules.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
YJ09FWE if that is the case then the Blacon Pointer vehicles being used on services to Liverpool that could become a no no .

I think it maybe time that the Blacon Pointer vehicles where debranded and put into a general QBP pool .

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)