Current time: 18/04/2024, 18:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
Does anyone know I when 15743 is due to come back on the road please
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/07/2022 21:51)CX06 BHE Wrote:  Well what is it? I was informed 100 but not sure exactly (hence why I put that on the post)

Hey wasn't having ago I was just saying its what I've heard
(29/07/2022 22:49)iMarkeh Wrote:  Interesting that the Chester 51 is due to be withdrawn in September with some sort of replacement on the 53 looking at the registration changes

Do you have any links for it please
(29/07/2022 23:16)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Frodsham to Runcorn section of service 2 withdrawn from same date.
Not surprised. It is rather quiet at the top end of the route. I do think it would have been better to route some way other than Palace fields which is dead and to be fair, quite uncomfortable for everyone on the bus with those horrible speed bumps.
(30/07/2022 14:42)iMarkeh Wrote:  Not surprised. It is rather quiet at the top end of the route. I do think it would have been better to route some way other than Palace fields which is dead and to be fair, quite uncomfortable for everyone on the bus with those horrible speed bumps.
Be interesting to see if they interwork the 2 with the 48 to Northwich.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Think some buses may leave the Chester fleet in September if there’s a lot of service changes
Dennis trident open top is parked in Chester depot not sure why tho
(30/07/2022 17:32)PULSAR Wrote:  Dennis trident open top is parked in Chester depot not sure why tho

Hopefully to replace the current failing fleet of toppers.

For some reason, the current fleet don't like working for very long. I think tours have spent more time on reduced timetable than full timetable so far this season.
(30/07/2022 22:27)iMarkeh Wrote:  Hopefully to replace the current failing fleet of toppers.

For some reason, the current fleet don't like working for very long. I think tours have spent more time on reduced timetable than full timetable so far this season.

Yeah the trident tour bus 19168 is off with an engine fault, the other Gemini had a failed inspection
(30/07/2022 05:56)PULSAR Wrote:  Does anyone know I when 15743 is due to come back on the road please

I believe this is infact the one I mentioned on previous coment going into a crosville inspired livery

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)