Current time: 20/04/2024, 09:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
(01/09/2012 06:35)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody know why one of the Blacon Pointer B7s is currently parked up at Arriva's Runcorn Depot, is it here for MOT just seems odd having a Firstbus in an Arriva Depot

Apparently theres some other company that Arriva share the depot with, a steam cleaning company, possibly, I can't really remember! But yeah, it's not the first time First buses have been sighted there, they often appear to use the cleaning services of this company. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
69310 on the 1 - 25/08/2012:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/09/2012 08:38)K853 MTJ Wrote:  
(01/09/2012 06:35)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody know why one of the Blacon Pointer B7s is currently parked up at Arriva's Runcorn Depot, is it here for MOT just seems odd having a Firstbus in an Arriva Depot

Apparently theres some other company that Arriva share the depot with, a steam cleaning company, possibly, I can't really remember! But yeah, it's not the first time First buses have been sighted there, they often appear to use the cleaning services of this company. Smile
first get there buses engines and chassis steamed cleaned there as the steam cleaner belongs to an outside contractor but as to make arrivas buses priority,so first bring buses from chester,rockferry and wrexham there to get done.
Dont know if its been mentioned yet, but there is at least one Royale bodied Volvo Olympian now parked up in the shed in Rock Ferry in front of 34230 and 60109. Not sure which one but I assume it and the others to follow (if they arnt hiding there already) will be out on the school services this week.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
are there any of 30241/43/45/46/30836/37/39/66700 to 6 at depots there yet

also 39935 reported out of use are the others parked up as well
Did see 2 royales today out on school runs.

Regarding the sightseeing olympian, I think theyre still out, probably just that one VOR.

It appears 60053 now has hanover LEDs fitted, also 34225 on 38.

Luke

Noticed 30243 30836 30837 parked in depot this morning at the ferry with 30839 out on schools this afternoon
t

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
60161 has moved to Bolton and 60071 and 60169 have been reported there
(08/09/2012 19:21)mic Wrote:  60161 has moved to Bolton and 60071 and 60169 have been reported there

Well considering most of the vehicles currently allocated to Rockferry are just sitting there, Manchester and other divisions may as well take them. Saves a job for the new buyer at least. LOL

I've updated the fleetlist.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)