Current time: 20/04/2024, 06:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
(24/02/2021 12:26)Nwales Bus Wrote:  It seems to be more hit and miss, most services (Stagecoach and Arriva) buses are seen tracking into Liverpool via the Kingsway tunnel, whilst some have terminated in Birkenhead, however this could be for operational reasons

The Queensway Tunnel was meant to reopen from 1st March however there have been delays with the works so Merseytravel advise that the closure (and so associated delays etc) will continue for a few more days.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The John Deanes college website says Stagecoach are currently operating a duplicate 82 service between Chester and John Deanes so social distancing is possible on the service D&G operate.
(13/03/2021 10:44)knutstransport Wrote:  The John Deanes college website says Stagecoach are currently operating a duplicate 82 service between Chester and John Deanes so social distancing is possible on the service D&G operate.

They've done that since at least september so nothing new.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
Other news 36813 been painted in local livery
New liveried 27894 and 27897 have arrived at Rock Ferry for service from Preston
(15/03/2021 04:21)N271CKB Wrote:  New liveried 27894 and 27897 have arrived at Rock Ferry for service from Preston

Not the first time 27897 has been at RF, it has a brief period on loan around November 2018. Presume two Gold Enviro300's have gone the other way? EDIT, 27262 & 27263 tracking on Preston routes today, having been at Rock Ferry until last week.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Timetable for the 1 from mid April now online, with Sunday services having an increased frequency
(19/03/2021 01:00)N271CKB Wrote:  Timetable for the 1 from mid April now online, with Sunday services having an increased frequency

Looks like its getting ready for the start of non essential shopping reopening , with a slow change in frequency .
27894 seems to sound like a Pulsar, did it get a new engine recently or has it sounded like that since new? I was behind it this afternoon whilst I was on the 18 service to Liverpool ONE.
(19/03/2021 13:55)NathanR Wrote:  27894 seems to sound like a Pulsar, did it get a new engine recently or has it sounded like that since new? I was behind it this afternoon whilst I was on the 18 service to Liverpool ONE.

Same engine and gearbox as SB200s but E30Ds have different exhausts so normally sound a little bit different, re engined MANviro300 24156 sounds more like an SB200 than an E30D because of it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)