Current time: 07/05/2024, 06:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Cadet 2533 is on the 86A.
Find all posts by this user
From tomorrow (17th Feb) for approx. four weeks, service 76 will start and terminate at Queen Square instead of Liverpool ONE
Arriva Speke depot
Not 100% sure what buses have been sidelined due
to covid-19 restrictions but on route 79 corridor
routes all the buses seem to be 48xx hybrids.
Haven't seen a Gemini 44xx type for a few weeks now,or any of the ex Maidstone hybrids.
Does anyone know what the daily run out is for Speke and what buses are still active.
Many thanks.

217 JBO347N

Gone but not forgotten
Cardiff Bus 1974 - 1989 • CMT Buses 1989 - 1999
RE: Arriva Speke depot
Most of the older buses at Speke have been de-licensed for now so only Enviro400's and Hybrids are being used. Same at GL.
Ha just seen an ex Maidstone hybrid 4858
and an Enviro 400 in the city centre.
Still no Gemini's though

217 JBO347N

Gone but not forgotten
Cardiff Bus 1974 - 1989 • CMT Buses 1989 - 1999
Like I said earlier, older buses have been de-licensed for now so that will include the 61 plate geminis, so you might wait a very long time for one. Just Enviro400's and Hybrids from Speke. 4854 is a hybrid.
Would anyone happen to know the difference between the 74/75 routes before the 74 was withdrawn in 2012.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
(02/06/2020 10:03)MX12 KVM Wrote:  Would anyone happen to know the difference between the 74/75 routes before the 74 was withdrawn in 2012.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The 74/75 were the same route from Liverpool One to Woolton.

The 74 then did the clockwise loop around Halewood from Halewood Drive roundabout via Lydiate Lane, Okell Drive, Ravenscourt then Mackets Lane back to Woolton Village.

The 75 was the counterclockwise loop.

Timetable available here

Evening journeys I believe were numbered 74E/75E and terminated at Ravenscourt before running back to the depot
(02/06/2020 11:04)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  The 74/75 were the same route from Liverpool One to Woolton.

The 74 then did the clockwise loop around Halewood from Halewood Drive roundabout via Lydiate Lane, Okell Drive, Ravenscourt then Mackets Lane back to Woolton Village.

The 75 was the counterclockwise loop.

Timetable available here

Thank you for you help with that!
Not sure whether I've asked this before but if I have can someone remind me whereabouts was Halewood Tutt and Shive which was listed as a timing point/terminus on timetables in the past?
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)