Current time: 16/04/2024, 09:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
There was an hourly X22 a few years ago which Stagecoach ran in competition with Avon. It connected in Heswall with the 38.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26061 on the Huntington 5 today. Looks to have replaced 47513 at some point. If it stays out, it’s on the working that ends up in Holt Cross too.

26062 has now replaced 26061 on the 5

(30/12/2019 13:41)anw2015 Wrote:  26062 has now replaced 26061 on the 5

26062 ended the day on 53's.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(30/12/2019 19:10)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  26062 ended the day on 53's.

Is 19534 still at Chester?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
i see yesterday on twitter that service 1 and x1 were operating with delays of upto 45 minutes , and service 2 was operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.

Something has to be done at Christmas , with to regards a self contained shuttle bus running between Ellesmere Port Bus Station and Cheshire Oaks to help out the other parts of said route which suffer so badly the service can become non existant at times.

This isnt helped by the 1 and X1 being resourced from Rock Ferry , whereas the 2 is resourced from Chester .

If they dont sort this out with mcArthurGlen , then Stagecoach passengers may end up using the train to get to Ellesmere Port and chester which is a bit more reliable than waiting for so long for a bus , that may come in packs.
(31/12/2019 12:27)wirralbus Wrote:  i see yesterday on twitter that service 1 and x1 were operating with delays of upto 45 minutes , and service 2 was operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.

Something has to be done at Christmas , with to regards a self contained shuttle bus running between Ellesmere Port Bus Station and Cheshire Oaks to help out the other parts of said route which suffer so badly the service can become non existant at times.

This isnt helped by the 1 and X1 being resourced from Rock Ferry , whereas the 2 is resourced from Chester .

If they dont sort this out with mcArthurGlen , then Stagecoach passengers may end up using the train to get to Ellesmere Port and chester which is a bit more reliable than waiting for so long for a bus , that may come in packs.
I was caught up in it whilst finding my last Gold Enviro300s ended up missing out on 27263 because of the traffic as it ended up running dead.
I think Cheshire Oaks could easily have bus lanes installed, looks like its a 2 lane dual carriageway around most of the site[certainly the roads buses use], there needs to be bus lanes on the approach roads to as most are dual carriageway, only Stanney Lane that's a problem with that being single carriageway.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(30/12/2019 20:55)chester285 Wrote:  Is 19534 still at Chester?

Yes but it's been away for gearbox repairs after failing about a month ago on a 16. Came back monday. Hasn't been back on the road yet. 47081 has had a repaint. Only 475559 is the odd one out with the blue front now. 47081 broke down on it's first day back on the road with the same fault it went away with.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(31/12/2019 19:23)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  Yes but it's been away for gearbox repairs after failing about a month ago on a 16. Came back monday. Hasn't been back on the road yet. 47081 has had a repaint. Only 475559 is the odd one out with the blue front now. 47081 broke down on it's first day back on the road with the same fault it went away with.

Surprised 47081 has been repainted, Expected this and older Solos would have been off at some point in 2020

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)