Current time: 19/04/2024, 04:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arrowebrook Coaches
RE: Arrowebrook Coaches
(01/03/2016 16:07)326VFM Wrote:  Solo MX07NTT still there I saw this morning at Ellesmere Port.

Thanks!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Arrowbrook bought ex-GHA/Howards Volvo Plaxton President W469BCW, which I spotted at A41 Upton, Chester this morning.
Find all posts by this user
Arrowebrook now run the Helsby to St Nicholas High School service, which was previously operated by Howards. Strangely they are not selling tickets on board and tickets are being sold by school staff on arrival/departure at the school.
(08/09/2017 15:40)knutstransport Wrote:  Arrowebrook now run the Helsby to St Nicholas High School service, which was previously operated by Howards. Strangely they are not selling tickets on board and tickets are being sold by school staff on arrival/departure at the school.

Possibly to circumvent dda regulations as a closed service? Or because the school is paying for the service?
I was in Chester and saw a B10BLE on an Ellesmere Port
does anyone know what other vehicles Arrowebrook have as I'm interested in finding out as I don't know much about Arrowebrook
V532 GDS, V536 GDS which are Volvo B10BLEs, Optare Solo MX07 NTT and a couple of B7s and Coaches

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(14/06/2018 19:56)T42 PVM Wrote:  V532 GDS, V536 GDS which are Volvo B10BLEs, Optare Solo MX07 NTT and a couple of B7s and Coaches
Thanks pal appreciate it
(14/06/2018 19:56)T42 PVM Wrote:  V532 GDS, V536 GDS which are Volvo B10BLEs, Optare Solo MX07 NTT and a couple of B7s and Coaches
They have a ex GHA Volvo B7TL Presedent as well and may still have a olympian or 2, they did have 2 darts not sure if either still sbout
Are any of the B10s still here?
(15/11/2019 18:22)darylyates17 Wrote:  Are any of the B10s still here?

V534 GDS remains in use i believe while V536 GDS is Withdrawn

User(s) browsing this thread: