Current time: 19/04/2024, 11:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
Smile RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
Merseytravel has put up the new timetable for 1,X1 up at the stops in Bromborough

And taken the old table out,people looking confused this morning.

Let the chaos begin

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
New 1/X1 timetables are up on Merseytravel site, slight error as they have the 2 listed as being withdrawn, sort of, it's withdrawn north of Ellesmere Port, but still operating Chester-Ellesmere Port.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(24/08/2019 10:31)Penny Return Wrote:  Merseytravel has put up the new timetable for 1,X1 up at the stops in Bromborough

And taken the old table out,people looking confused this morning.

Let the chaos begin

They've been up since at least Thursday, very useless, normally when changes happen they list old and new timetables on the same page
(24/08/2019 11:21)MTL0201 Wrote:  New 1/X1 timetables are up on Merseytravel site, slight error as they have the 2 listed as being withdrawn, sort of, it's withdrawn north of Ellesmere Port, but still operating Chester-Ellesmere Port.
Route 2 is withdrawn as the route no longer operates on the Wirral. Why should Merseytravel advertise a change to the route that isn't even within there jurisdiction.
Good point there, couldn't have said it better myself
(24/08/2019 07:32)wirralbus Wrote:  So it sounds like Rock Ferry will still be operating at near bursting point after these alterations.
The capacity issues there probably preclude any increase in Wirral operations from there.
Previous owners of Rock Ferry sold parts of the depot for housing if they had not then I'm sure Stagecoach would be operating a lot more services now.
No PVR increase or decrease from what I worked out.

It just looks like there is a big increase but you have to remember they are losing the 2, 6, 7 and 22 at the same time.
(24/08/2019 12:38)wirralbus Wrote:  Route 2 is withdrawn as the route no longer operates on the Wirral. Why should Merseytravel advertise a change to the route that isn't even within there jurisdiction.

I suppose it wouldn't be too much to say 'route 2 is cut back and will no longer run within Merseyside, please see stagecoachbus.com for details on the changes'
26050 on the X8 shorts today. First time I’ve seen a park and ride Enviro on a non park and ride service! 19070 too on the 9 to Pipers Ash. Was on there Friday 16th too.

(24/08/2019 20:34)anw2015 Wrote:  26050 on the X8 shorts today. First time I’ve seen a park and ride Enviro on a non park and ride service! 19070 too on the 9 to Pipers Ash. Was on there Friday 16th too.
I suspect with the limited use of the additional X8 service and the needs if arising to replace a park and ride service at short notice this is the ideal route to use them on .

With the move from the X8 to X1 i suspect the additional journeys will finish with the existing timetable ?
(25/08/2019 09:47)wirralbus Wrote:  I suspect with the limited use of the additional X8 service and the needs if arising to replace a park and ride service at short notice this is the ideal route to use them on .

With the move from the X8 to X1 i suspect the additional journeys will finish with the existing timetable ?

Whats going to happen to the zoo shuttle when the x8 goes i know its seasonal, but will chester operate that term times or is that disappearing full stop

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)