Current time: 01/07/2024, 16:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
So when are LS gettin their buses back from Olympic duties?
Find all posts by this user
Probably once the Paralympics finishes; there's a much bigger focus on single deck vehicles as opposed to double decks due to disabled access so they're probably still a requirement down there.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
So once the new pulsars arrive at Laird Street after the Paralympics there can not be that many non pulsar single deck vehicles around probably just some cadets then .

Is one of the evening 118/119 still a regular double deck job as i noticed it at Bromborough Cross .
There's still a large number of Pointer 2, Marshall Capital and ALX200 Darts to name a few more. Then you've got all the ALX300s, Renowns, Mylleniums at Speke etc etc. So still quite a few in addition to the mentioned Cadets/Commanders.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
The Pulsar is certainly the standard single decker at the moment!

Total in service

Arriva NW only, includes vehicles in preparation for the Paralympics: 268
Arriva NW and Arriva Buses Wales, including Paralympics: 307

2416 on the 432/3/7 today
(18/08/2012 06:26)wirralbus Wrote:  Is one of the evening 118/119 still a regular double deck job as i noticed it at Bromborough Cross .

On lates some drivers prefer to take a bus out of the depot so theyre not stuck with a shed all night, many go for enviros and pulsars because theyre newer and can be fast if you get a decent one. There is 1 (at least, may be more but not really checked) late 118/9 duty where the driver has to take a bus out and start at New Brighton so its up to the driver, but there wont be a specific evening 118/9 that an enviro is required for, just drivers keep taking them out is all!

I am no longer active on this forum.
I'm sure the driver gets what he's allocated as opposed to taking his pick of what he fancys
If its like Bolton depot then its a bit more relaxed for lates, example is a driver who sometimes does the 356 lates swaps what he got for a Solo

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thanks to everyone for the information regarding Dart workings...We'll have to get up there ASAP. Is 7632 likely to return..?

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)