Current time: 19/04/2024, 07:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
Rare for Arriva to take on Merseytravel work these days.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Htl didn't bid for it th is times
Did they bid for any of the st Helen’s eve / sun contract renewals?

Noticed that the 37 and 30 at the very least had timetable changes on VOSA for the 28th April so will be interesting to see if Arriva have got them too.

(22/03/2019 07:05)anw2015 Wrote:  Did they bid for any of the st Helen’s eve / sun contract renewals?

Noticed that the 37 and 30 at the very least had timetable changes on VOSA for the 28th April so will be interesting to see if Arriva have got them too.

New 37 timetable already up - only peak journey retimings if I remember correctly although I do wonder when the contract for the 17 is up as HTL seem to have had that for ages and of course, under the current contract, it interworks with the 30 and the Sunday 37.
New timetables now on Merseytravel's website include the 30 and 141. Changes are:

30 - extra Merseytravel journey to Chain Lane Mon - Fri at 18.23.

141 - Times changed (still hourly contrary to what was stated at the Network Review). Evening & Sunday Times also changed which will have knock on effect for other services within that contract. Also 141A introduced between Newton and Haydock Industrial Estate. 2 journeys one direction only (from Newton) at 09.45 & 17.05.
Shouldn’t Merseytravel look at the 91? The Weekday and the Saturday route are completely different. For example, if you want to travel to the Holmlands Estate from Woodchurch Road, in the week you stand on one side of the road, and on Saturday you stand on the other as it comes back on itself via Holm Lane (which now only has a service on a Saturday). Just a very confusing timetable, they should just stick to the weekday route (although maybe have it go via Prenton Dell)
Timetables for the 39, 39A & 60 now online. Hatton's have got the contract for the 39 and as predicted yesterday after seeing the new 141 Times, all evening and Sunday Times have changed.
Why've they used the number 141A? I presumed it would be the same as the 141 between Newton and Earlestown and then on to Haydock.
(08/04/2019 20:56)jcksmnr Wrote:  Why've they used the number 141A? I presumed it would be the same as the 141 between Newton and Earlestown and then on to Haydock.
Doesn't go to Earlestown. Just goes straight to Haydock Industrial Estate and doesn't follow any part of the normal 141 route.
One close to my heart lol

217/217A/227 ((Bootle) Kirkby Bus Station -Huyton or Halewood) from 28th April 2019

Some minor retimings.

https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/getting-...02019).pdf

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)