Current time: 24/04/2024, 09:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
Good enviro 400 decker on the 2 today. 15740 I think it was

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
SN56 AWV is out on shopper hopper duties this morning in Chester. The usual solo was parked in the middle.

There was also a decker on Blacons this morning. I think the drivers must all be requesting certain buses today haha
Services are horrendous at the moment, i saw a couple of 1s running in pairs, around 15.50 similar with the 38, be the same until Monday

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(21/12/2018 21:24)MTL0201 Wrote:  Services are horrendous at the moment, i saw a couple of 1s running in pairs, around 15.50 similar with the 38, be the same until Monday

I do feel sorry for the operations departments of the company trying to ensure an even flow of buses in all directions and not to have a case of follow my leader .

Once again we could name the culprit areas but that is just going over ground we have gone over before time and again.
(22/12/2018 12:28)wirralbus Wrote:  I do feel sorry for the operations departments of the company trying to ensure an even flow of buses in all directions and not to have a case of follow my leader .

Once again we could name the culprit areas but that is just going over ground we have gone over before time and again.

This is not London. Once a bus is out on the road the driver is on his/her own and there is no way that the service can ensure an even flow of buses if congestion, breakdowns or RTA's occurs.
(22/12/2018 22:49)Barney Wrote:  This is not London. Once a bus is out on the road the driver is on his/her own and there is no way that the service can ensure an even flow of buses if congestion, breakdowns or RTA's occurs.

Arriva drivers ring the depot to get permission to go out of service to a certain point to try & get back on time if they're quite late on arrival at a terminus, i witnessed this on Friday in Wigan.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Rock Ferry unbranded Gold MMC400 10888 was the only decker out yesterday on 1 Liverpool-Chester service all the rest of the allocation seemed to be Gold Enviro300s.
(22/12/2018 22:49)Barney Wrote:  This is not London. Once a bus is out on the road the driver is on his/her own and there is no way that the service can ensure an even flow of buses if congestion, breakdowns or RTA's occurs.

Stagecoach have a message system on the ticket machine in which both drivers and the control room can communicate, ie 20 mins late but stagecoach just seem at the moment they don't want dropped mileage, they are telling drivers just run in service
(23/12/2018 07:28)M60lad Wrote:  Rock Ferry unbranded Gold MMC400 10888 was the only decker out yesterday on 1 Liverpool-Chester service all the rest of the allocation seemed to be Gold Enviro300s.

Only 15740 15743 15749 of the new (older) deckers are in service sometimes

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
15746 was out very briefly in the week didn't last long though

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)