Current time: 23/04/2024, 09:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
(28/11/2018 11:17)wirralbus Wrote:  I notice on twitter there asking for views on the X3 service is this a precursor to some changes down the line.

It is mentioned on Twitter they are looking into withdrawing the X3 so are asking for views to see what impact this would have.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Rare(ish!) one today, ex Preston ADL Enviro300 27113 SL14LNJ is on the 204!

Enviro300s aren't rare on 204 these days but this is the first time I've seen 27113 on it!

buses7675

ADL Enviro400MMC 10829 SM66VAV is now back at Gillmoss, having been on loan to Rock Ferry.

For those with an eye for detail, this one now has a short nearside mirror arm (so the mirror is next to the doors) rather than the long nearside mirror arm that all other Enviro400MMCs locally have.

buses7675

27300 is on the X5
(09/10/2018 16:46)Barney Wrote:  Having used the X5 a couple of times, I would suggest a few additional stops along Aigburth Road would and a stop on Speke Road where the former Garston depot once stood is worth considering. This may well make the route less of an 'express' service but if it picks up ten or twenty additional passengers each trip, it may well make the difference.

According to reports on another thread, the X5 is to have additional stops added. I wonder if they include the ones I suggested and also one at the junction of Aigburth Road and Ullet Road? Another one I would suggest is one at Stanhope Street close to the Cains brewery site.
Tesco Park Road and Whitehedge road
Additional stops for x5
(09/12/2018 17:43)r411 xfl Wrote:  Tesco Park Road and Whitehedge road
Additional stops for x5

Tesco Park Road will be a good additional stop for the X5 as every time I’ve travelled on the X5 someone has always tried to catch the bus from the Tesco heading into town
Noted at Belle Vale Bus Station today was ex CMT 21118 still in its former owners livery. There were about eight drivers on board so it was obviously driver training or route learning.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Well it is a trainer anyway, suspect it's destined for preservation once it's finished doing that. Incidentally, wasn't this the one that had an incident in QS bus station, not sure it ever returned to service after it
(10/12/2018 19:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Incidentally, wasn't this the one that had an incident in QS bus station,

It wasn't this one no. It was 21116 (W465 CRN)

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)