Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
(29/11/2018 19:36)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Yes

That’s quite ironic I wonder if it was the same issue on 51 that caused 52 to catch fire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/11/2018 13:25)darylyates17 Wrote:  That’s quite ironic I wonder if it was the same issue on 51 that caused 52 to catch fire

I know Cadet 51 isn’t a right off so shouldn’t be too long before it’s back in service.
Has Wright Merit 35 been converted to a Driver Trainer or is it still in Passenger use?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(03/12/2018 10:45)T42 PVM Wrote:  Has Wright Merit 35 been converted to a Driver Trainer or is it still in Passenger use?

Both Is the answer. It’s used as the training vehicle but has also been out in service again which was also a surprise to me. It’s actually a very nice VDL to drive.
(03/12/2018 10:47)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Both Is the answer. It’s used as the training vehicle but has also been out in service again which was also a surprise to me. It’s actually a very nice VDL to drive.

So its not got the 2nd Handbrake ect then for it to be in Service

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(03/12/2018 10:52)T42 PVM Wrote:  So its not got the 2nd Handbrake ect then for it to be in Service

I believe it did have but obviously has since been removed for it to be back in service.
Them 3 Night Services have been cancelled on VOSA a day before they was due to start

(03/12/2018 20:54)T42 PVM Wrote:  Them 3 Night Services have been cancelled on VOSA a day before they was due to start

I wonder if the funding was pulled ?
(03/12/2018 20:54)T42 PVM Wrote:  Them 3 Night Services have been cancelled on VOSA a day before they was due to start

Registration start date was shown as 8th December with cancellations effective from 7th December, so if they were supposed to start tomorrow the original registrations had the wrong date on them.
Hi

Cheshire Cat liveried Enviro 200 208 is making a rare appearance on the Birchwood Park shuttle this morning.

Jeff

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)