Current time: 20/04/2024, 01:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
(13/10/2018 19:17)Y474 KNF Wrote:  A post on Facebook says 15739-15751 will not be transferring to Rock Ferry

Is this because of the state of the vehicles mechanically i wonder , the work they have done previously is more interurban and what Rock Ferry wanted out of them is more urbanised work with stop and starting more often which is always going to lead to more breakdowns if they have been used to high speed running .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/10/2018 07:39)wirralbus Wrote:  Is this because of the state of the vehicles mechanically i wonder , the work they have done previously is more interurban and what Rock Ferry wanted out of them is more urbanised work with stop and starting more often which is always going to lead to more breakdowns if they have been used to high speed running .

Which FB group was it? One of the Stagecoach enthusiasts groups I was a member of seems to have gone missing?
(14/10/2018 11:02)DVG526 Wrote:  Which FB group was it? One of the Stagecoach enthusiasts groups I was a member of seems to have gone missing?

It's on the 'Stagecoach Enthusiasts' one, the plan for 15739-51 to head up here was apparently cancelled 6 weeks ago.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(14/10/2018 12:13)gka472l Wrote:  It's on the 'Stagecoach Enthusiasts' one, the plan for 15739-51 to head up here was apparently cancelled 6 weeks ago.....

Are Rock Ferry just sticking the Enviro300s then?
(14/10/2018 12:15)darylyates17 Wrote:  Are Rock Ferry just sticking the Enviro300s then?

Yes
According to stagecoach management they are still getting deckers for the 1
(14/10/2018 15:50)Busguy12 Wrote:  According to stagecoach management they are still getting deckers for the 1

It's starting to turn into a bit a saga this,will they/won't they.RF should just get ordinary

new deckers like Gillmoss do,find it hard to believe that damage to seats only applies

to RF only.

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(14/10/2018 16:45)Penny Return Wrote:  It's starting to turn into a bit a saga this,will they/won't they.RF should just get ordinary

new deckers like Gillmoss do,find it hard to believe that damage to seats only applies

to RF only.

I think we should wait and see what transpires as people are now saying differing things depending on whom you listen to .
In he last hour 4, X4 branded deckers on the A41 heading for RF

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(18/10/2018 15:30)Penny Return Wrote:  In he last hour 4, X4 branded deckers on the A41 heading for RF

Had a EMAIL from SKM confirming that they were due to be picked up

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)