Current time: 27/04/2024, 00:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
They must be cleaning up on the 111 after Fishwick's sad demise to warrant an upgrade to Gold.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Service 111 uses modern 63/14 reg Enviro300 amongst others currently.
Some Gold Enviro300s are obviously going to be surplus at Rock Ferry when deckers arrive so management have obviously decided that Preston is the best place for them within the M & SL operations.
Just hope that 27272 does not leave RF as I still need to ride it.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(12/10/2018 06:07)childwallblues Wrote:  Service 111 uses modern 63/14 reg Enviro300 amongst others currently.
Some Gold Enviro300s are obviously going to be surplus at Rock Ferry when deckers arrive so management have obviously decided that Preston is the best place for them within the M & SL operations.

Wasn't it rumoured Chester was getting a couple its share of the 2

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(12/10/2018 06:07)childwallblues Wrote:  Service 111 uses modern 63/14 reg Enviro300 amongst others currently.

27272 is on 2 today, Just got off it in Bromborough Liverpool bound

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Gold enviro 300 27268 out on 22 today
(07/10/2018 08:34)EDB325 Wrote:  The high maintenance/mileage profile on them isn't surprising. The X4 Northampton - Peterborough service would be about 100 miles per round trip. I've used the service a couple of years ago from Northampton to Corby and back, and the two vehicles were a pleasure to ride on.

I've heard tell the X4 Milton Keynes to Peterborough service, due to transfer to Rock Ferry to replace the Gold single-deckers on the 1 are in such a poor state, requiring a lot to be spent on them to bring up to Merseyside's standard, and there has been a big argument going on as to who was going to pay for the refurbs.
(12/10/2018 18:20)Olympian2100 Wrote:  I've heard tell the X4 Milton Keynes to Peterborough service, due to transfer to Rock Ferry to replace the Gold single-deckers on the 1 are in such a poor state, requiring a lot to be spent on them to bring up to Merseyside's standard, and there has been a big argument going on as to who was going to pay for the refurbs.

If true then Head office should foot the bill for any refurb work,a bit unfair for any of the two depots involved to be landed with it

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Don't think it's fair that RF should pay to sort them out, however I do believe that the depot that they come from should pay. They have had them and should look after them, simple as that.
Noted today

22 36808/16
38 10828! (1700 approx from WK)
A post on Facebook says 15739-15751 will not be transferring to Rock Ferry

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)