Current time: 23/04/2024, 08:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
According to someone on Flickr the fleet number for LK04 HXA is 197. Unless any more are on the way it looks like LK04 HXU will be 198
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I believe we are getting 5 in total
(22/08/2018 12:48)Y474 KNF Wrote:  According to someone on Flickr the fleet number for LK04 HXA is 197. Unless any more are on the way it looks like LK04 HXU will be 198

Have these been bought in because of the additional Fairbrothers work or were they expected anyway?
(22/08/2018 13:06)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  I believe we are getting 5 in total

Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated

(22/08/2018 13:06)Mayneway Wrote:  Have these been bought in because of the additional Fairbrothers work or were they expected anyway?

They've been acquired for the additional services
Fairbrothers registrations showing as cancelled effective as of Monday for the 1C, 15A, 15X, 16H and 16X and from 3rd Sep for the other routes.
Well its festival time of year again and are Warrington's Own Buses operating their usual Creamfields shuttles this year?
(23/08/2018 05:26)M60lad Wrote:  Well its festival time of year again and are Warrington's Own Buses operating their usual Creamfields shuttles this year?

Yes. From Manchester and Warrington apparently. https://www.warringtonsownbuses.co.uk/ne...us-service

I was very surprised to hear that all Creamfields shuttles are commercial and not contracted.
(23/08/2018 05:30)iMarkeh Wrote:  Yes. From Manchester and Warrington apparently. https://www.warringtonsownbuses.co.uk/ne...us-service

I was very surprised to hear that all Creamfields shuttles are commercial and not contracted.

No need to have them contracted , as they are very popular and very well used as i done the creamfeilds to liverpool lates last year and on the 4 journeys i done i carried a full standing load on each and finished at 04:00am in the morning.
(23/08/2018 07:22)motormayhem1 Wrote:  No need to have them contracted , as they are very popular and very well used as i done the creamfeilds to liverpool lates last year and on the 4 journeys i done i carried a full standing load on each and finished at 04:00am in the morning.

You just assume though. If contracted, Creamfields could charge £15 and rake in the profits. Look at Parklife, that gets really busy and that is all contracted to Stagecoach not commercial.
You would assume so but lately arriva are becoming official transport partners for a lot of these type of festivals etc hence why its the first year they are running shuttle buses for reminisance music festival in st helens

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)