Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
Some of the other buses are now getting a revised livery which is broadly similar but includes the new name and logo - believed to be an interim measure for vehicles soon to be withdrawn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/06/2018 11:20)Valandil Wrote:  Some of the other buses are now getting a revised livery which is broadly similar but includes the new name and logo - believed to be an interim measure for vehicles soon to be withdrawn.

Their are no plans for older vehicles to be refurbished so I presume all remaining vehicles will be getting this new logo applied...
I'm wondering what they'll do with the Pops-branded Eclipses (as well as the Connect 17 branded Versas).
Saw 68 the other day, it's basically a base Network Warrington livery with the new logo appearing to be unwrapping the new livery.
PC0001977/111 Registered (Short notice)
WARRINGTON BOROUGH TRANSPORT LTD
Route: Warrington Interchange (Golden Square) to Lymm Cross
Service number: 6A
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 24 Jun 2018

What's this one going to be for? Short notice and not a CAT.
6a is for Lymm Historic Transport Day
https://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/news...warrington
Can anyone explain how Cat9 & Cat9A are shown on the bus destinations, yet CC9 & CC9A are registered with the TC. I have always been under the impression that the route number specified on the registration was the number to be shown on the bus?
(21/06/2018 16:51)CTL45 Wrote:  Can anyone explain how Cat9 & Cat9A are shown on the bus destinations, yet CC9 & CC9A are registered with the TC. I have always been under the impression that the route number specified on the registration was the number to be shown on the bus?

I don't know the answer to your question but Transpeak is registered as TP2, TP3 and TP4 yet High Peak just show TP on the destination displays (TP1 was Nottingham to Derby.)
(21/06/2018 16:51)CTL45 Wrote:  Can anyone explain how Cat9 & Cat9A are shown on the bus destinations, yet CC9 & CC9A are registered with the TC. I have always been under the impression that the route number specified on the registration was the number to be shown on the bus?

[quote='knutstransport' pid='119104' dateline='1529600291']

Yet there are some other CAT routes that are registered as CAT
Off the top of my head I don't know which but it has been mentioned on the thread
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

This is incorrect as Stagecoach register most of their services with the depot code followed by the route number. (CH9 being the number for Pipars Ash where as the route itself is and the number shown on the bus is just '9'). I think it is more a paperwork thing. It can help differentiate CC9 and a normal number 9.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)