Current time: 18/04/2024, 10:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
What is the capacity of Waverton Depot?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/04/2018 17:16)childwallblues Wrote:  What is the capacity of Waverton Depot?

Afaik it’s the same, difficult to tell tbh because you’ve got the maintenance shed slap bang in the middle on the roadside edge, the the old railway station building along the railway then a further building which runs along the boundary with wynstay fuels

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(01/04/2018 17:13)chester285 Wrote:  The way the new depot is looking atm I would say that the vehicles are likely to remain at the rink, just driven past the new site and there’s a few diggers in There and most the old concrete has been removed, if they are to run services from there next week then there’s a fair bit on work to be done, out of curiosity is there a vehicle wash being installed there?

On another note 47624 has received branding for the 61, 61X and 62 with a strap line of still buzzing around ..... whilst 47714 has also received branding

What branding is on 47714? Same as 47624?

The depot does look in a bad state. I presume as the offices will be in the old station building so it will be work to demolish and rebuild inside to meet the depots needs. As for depot wash, I would presume so. I can't see the drivers all going in half hour earlier with a bucket and sponge to clean them each day :P The depot does look in a bad state. It doesn't look like it will be ready in 2 weeks to be fair either so work must be going on while the depot is being built.
(01/04/2018 17:13)chester285 Wrote:  The way the new depot is looking atm I would say that the vehicles are likely to remain at the rink, just driven past the new site and there’s a few diggers in There and most the old concrete has been removed, if they are to run services from there next week then there’s a fair bit on work to be done, out of curiosity is there a vehicle wash being installed there?

On another note 47624 has received branding for the 61, 61X and 62 with a strap line of still buzzing around ..... whilst 47714 has also received branding

Is this the new 'Deebee branding' and any ohotos yet be intresting to see
(01/04/2018 18:39)iMarkeh Wrote:  What branding is on 47714? Same as 47624?

The depot does look in a bad state. I presume as the offices will be in the old station building so it will be work to demolish and rebuild inside to meet the depots needs. As for depot wash, I would presume so. I can't see the drivers all going in half hour earlier with a bucket and sponge to clean them each day :P The depot does look in a bad state. It doesn't look like it will be ready in 2 weeks to be fair either so work must be going on while the depot is being built.

47714 has received branding for the G3

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(01/04/2018 19:16)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is this the new 'Deebee branding' and any ohotos yet be intresting to see

Unfortunately the pic I took didn't come out very well but the general description is a black band above the windows with yellow writing... still buzzing into Chester from Higher Kinnerton - Dodleston - Westminster Park - Handbridge then above the cab window is the deebee brand and a bee!

(01/04/2018 18:39)iMarkeh Wrote:  What branding is on 47714? Same as 47624?

Theres not much that can be done internally tbh as the station building is classed as a listed building due to its national interest and special interest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listed_bui...,_Cheshire

(01/04/2018 20:34)chester285 Wrote:  Unfortunately the pic I took didn't come out very well but the general description is a black band above the windows with yellow writing... still buzzing into Chester from Higher Kinnerton - Dodleston - Westminster Park - Handbridge then above the cab window is the deebee brand and a bee!

Surprised its not full branding for mold wonder if its temport branding and eventually full branding like GHA Old Solos may appear? Presume several solos will gain DeeBee branding
(01/04/2018 22:58)E208 WBG Wrote:  Surprised its not full branding for mold wonder if its temport branding and eventually full branding like GHA Old Solos may appear? Presume several solos will gain DeeBee branding

don't forget, Flintshire only threw the 63 out last minute and looking at the timetables, they don't interwork but merely 'connect' in Higher Kinnerton. In the future if Stagecoach links the two services, It is likely I would say that 2 buses will be branded. For some reason CWAC changed the number (so it is no longer a dee bee) but kept the bee.... Where does the bee come into it when route DB is withdrawn???? I think they just did it to increase the cost of the tender. It is known that Stagecoach reduce the cost of tenders if they can use their own livery.

Quote:
Theres not much that can be done internally tbh as the station building is classed as a listed building due to its national interest and special interest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listed_bui...,_Cheshire
I don't know what the diggers are doing then. Must just be sorting the fuel tanks and maybe bus wash. It would have made sense for the depot to rebuild inside but obviously not if it is listed.

Quote:Afaik it’s the same, difficult to tell tbh because you’ve got the maintenance shed slap bang in the middle on the roadside edge, the the old railway station building along the railway then a further building which runs along the boundary with wynstay fuels
Capacity is higher. I won't say much because I don't know how much I can say but capacity is higher.
(30/03/2018 00:13)bus401 Wrote:  27925? on 41/2 this afternoon,where that come from?

27925 is already back at Gillmoss as of 1st April

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)