Current time: 19/04/2024, 00:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
19034 was on X8 yesterday intresting repaint to looks like the MMCs.

19046's upper deck has been fixed and is parked up at Rock Ferry out of use.

19061 has returned to Rock Ferry was used yesterday morning on 2s and soccorbus in afternoon not sure if on loan or transfered back

18372 is still at Rock Ferry not seen the other loaned Trident for a few days but 47081 is back so that may explain why.

18156 is back on road and has lost its flip dots for LED front dests
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The new number 9 timetable looked very interesting. Extra trip from Chester in the morning and evening. Also all Chester trips will nip into deeside industrial estate. Timing changes as well. The morning trip competes with the DB4 which I find interesting leaving Chester just 5 minutes before. (I notice about 5 people regularly board the DB4 at Chester bus station hence competition). From April, if the first DB4 wasn't a return trip, I would make a lot more sense for the 9 to run as a DB4 to the industrial estate and then continue as a normal 9 from there.
Or, again if the first DB4 wasn't a round trip, the SP dupe could run to Deeside and then on the SP to the school.

2 buses running the same place within 5 minutes of eachother and there is a dead run to the same area. Surprised Stagecoach aren't trying to reduce dead millage especially from April with the depot move. Things will be a bit further away
Standard MMC400 on the 2, should be 1215 ex Liverpool. 831 or 835?? Fairly unusual working that usually on X8.
(06/03/2018 11:50)DVG526 Wrote:  Standard MMC400 on the 2, should be 1215 ex Liverpool. 831 or 835?? Fairly unusual working that usually on X8.

10835 just seen it go out at chester
Latest on the 1 is that it will be going onto deckers, talk is that they will be golds from Oxford, so around 10 years old, current golds going onto 41-42 with the enviro 200s being displaced elsewhere
(11/03/2018 14:04)Busguy12 Wrote:  Latest on the 1 is that it will be going onto deckers, talk is that they will be golds from Oxford, so around 10 years old, current golds going onto 41-42 with the enviro 200s being displaced elsewhere

Presumably the 20 buses from Witney which should be replaced this year? Very well-used buses, which have definately earned their keep down here! I would assume that they will be fitted with USB charging points? These will probably be a step down from the current fleet, but they have had new wi-fi fitted so probably with a few seat retrims it should be all fine. Of course this may just be me jumping to conclusions, but if there are new buses for Witney you heard it here first Wink
(12/03/2018 17:47)busesdotorg1920x Wrote:  Presumably the 20 buses from Witney which should be replaced this year? Very well-used buses, which have definately earned their keep down here! I would assume that they will be fitted with USB charging points? These will probably be a step down from the current fleet, but they have had new wi-fi fitted so probably with a few seat retrims it should be all fine. Of course this may just be me jumping to conclusions, but if there are new buses for Witney you heard it here first Wink
If true they will only be for a short time until new build arrive

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Assuming the revised route 1 goes up Liverpool Road, turns into Upton Lane & meets the current route at the Wheatsheaf, is there any indication as to what replacement will operate along Mill Lane & Heath Road?

It's a well used part of the route, and I can't honestly see the locals being prepared to walk to Upton Lane to pick up the re-routed 1.
(13/03/2018 07:02)Turbostar19 Wrote:  Assuming the revised route 1 goes up Liverpool Road, turns into Upton Lane & meets the current route at the Wheatsheaf, is there any indication as to what replacement will operate along Mill Lane & Heath Road?

It's a well used part of the route, and I can't honestly see the locals being prepared to walk to Upton Lane to pick up the re-routed 1.

Presume 26 that currently goes up upton lane
(13/03/2018 09:12)E208 WBG Wrote:  Presume 26 that currently goes up upton lane

What about in the evenings when it doesn't run? People still use the bus to get to and from work along that route

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)