Current time: 16/04/2024, 12:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
Have winsford actually got round to repairing 4489 yet or are they using it still? It was in use a couple of weeks back when it was supposed to be getting it's knocking suspension & engine issues fixed.

From a driver telling me it's been going into limp mode a lot which limits it to about 20mph flat out, either engine issues or the engine management system playing up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
For anyone who want's them I believe 700 & 703 are still at Macclesfield at them and should be in Bus Station at various points during today
Also you'll probably see 2618 kicking about too as it's covering on crewe duties whilst 4489 is still away being repaired.
(09/02/2018 06:10)M60lad Wrote:  For anyone who want's them I believe 700 & 703 are still at Macclesfield at them and should be in Bus Station at various points during today

Thanks a lot mate i really appreciate that if you know what route 703 is on let me know as if it's on the 130 like 700 has been I might have to wait a while for it to turn up
Been told of a friend of mine that its on 10s today to/from Bollington
(09/02/2018 11:09)M60lad Wrote:  Been told of a friend of mine that its on 10s today to/from Bollington

Thanks again mate I really appreciate it I had a feeling it would be on them hopefully I will find it when I get there soon
(08/02/2018 15:50)dca529x Wrote:  Deckers on the 130 were an almost daily occurance throughout the Autumn last year, that seems to have stopped now though. The recent reductions should make that even less likely now and should mean its regular, at least on Mon - Sats back to its normally allocated vehicles. Having said that Solo 700 was on there on Wednesday. Nice ! (not)

Indeed, I rode one on route 130 on 27.10.17.
Surprised to see 2619 in new livery today, as well as 2951. Both old logo.
Do Winsford run any school or college services?
They certainly do a contract to Tarporley high School, it serves the Tarvin & Kelsall areas and is normally worked by a Saphire Gemini or occasionally a Saphire Enviro400.
I believe they also do 2 or 3 buses to St Nicholas High School in Northwich, also double deck worked.

(17/02/2018 12:29)Redmikey Wrote:  Do Winsford run any school or college services?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)