Current time: 19/04/2024, 08:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(27/01/2018 08:20)childwallblues Wrote:  What is the latest on the new depot please?

According to the Flintshire councils website it’s still awaiting decision

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It appears that a different depot site southeast of the city centre is now being considered which would suggest that the Bumpers Lane move is off.
(27/01/2018 17:06)CTL45 Wrote:  It appears that a different depot site southeast of the city centre is now being considered which would suggest that the Bumpers Lane move is off.

Waverton I've heard
(27/01/2018 18:49)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Waverton I've heard

The only place in waverton is the business park where wynstay fuels and morrey oils are based, wouldn’t of said there would be enough room for all three given they are both large hauilage companies

New depot IS waverton in the industrial estate off saighton lane. Mid April is the move. With regard to the C56 change it is still being discussed but the likelihood of it interworking with the 5 is a strong possibility. Currently there is a lot of dead mileage to wrexham and back. 3 times dead to wrexham and once back to chester dead at the end of the day. That will be the main change.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
Thank you for your updates clarkethomas94 - Good info is appreciated!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(27/01/2018 21:37)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  New depot IS waverton in the industrial estate off saighton lane. Mid April is the move. With regard to the C56 change it is still being discussed but the likelihood of it interworking with the 5 is a strong possibility. Currently there is a lot of dead mileage to wrexham and back. 3 times dead to wrexham and once back to chester dead at the end of the day. That will be the main change.

Is there any form of development going to take place, as the industrial park doesn’t have the like of inspection pits or vehicle washes

(27/01/2018 21:37)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  New depot IS waverton in the industrial estate off saighton lane. Mid April is the move.

Is this tempory until your new one opens down by Chester FC or has plans changed?
(27/01/2018 19:38)chester285 Wrote:  The only place in waverton is the business park where wynstay fuels and morrey oils are based, wouldn’t of said there would be enough room for all three given they are both large hauilage companies

Only what I've heard form one of the drivers
(28/01/2018 10:47)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is this tempory until your new one opens down by Chester FC or has plans changed?

I would imagine it would be temporary but who knows, Flintshire council still haven't decided on approving the application.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)