Current time: 18/04/2024, 18:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
148 in service today on 21 Pops route
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/12/2017 13:30)Atlanteanfan Wrote:  148 in service today on 21 Pops route

Unusual sighting of the year. Is there something happening along the route today or are NW really that short of vehicles!
(20/12/2017 16:19)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Unusual sighting of the year. Is there something happening along the route today or are NW really that short of vehicles!

The vintage bus is out in service purely because of Christmas. It won't be a regular thing...
(20/12/2017 16:35)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  The vintage bus is out in service purely because of Christmas. It won't be a regular thing...
Nice move.
(20/12/2017 17:38)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Nice move.

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news.../?ref=fbpg

Here is a link
(20/12/2017 18:31)Atlanteanfan Wrote:  http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news.../?ref=fbpg

Here is a link

Not just promoting the 'Pops' route and 'Dallam discount' but I'm sure something will have been said that it can be hired for events. We also go from old to new as we look forward to the announcement of the new fleet in the new year. I'm sure it's very exciting times for RSTurbo and colleagues.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
What about the routes where there is no competition ?
(20/12/2017 22:53)The H man Wrote:  What about the routes where there is no competition ?

Haha haha. Ben wouldn't do that. He is only bothered about the competition routes to throw Fairbrothers off. You will notice how the 25 is the same timetable and prices despite running straight through Orford. If you are introducing an offer to an area, you do it to all services really. Routes with no competition will never get anything. Look at Arriva. No returns on half of their routes. Stagecoach no returns on quite a few routes (reasonably priced though). Routes with competition get all the attention.

You need to get in there Mr Howard. Some good ones around Warrington. Not naming places.
It's very exciting times at Network Warrington....good to be part of the towns leading bus company :-)
(20/12/2017 23:44)iMarkeh Wrote:  You need to get in there Mr Howard. Some good ones around Warrington. Not naming places.

I'm good thanks !! I'm happy to stay off there routes.... if they stay off mine

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)