Current time: 28/03/2024, 18:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(19/12/2017 02:04)buses7675 Wrote:  I don't think it has moved at all for over two years now so I suspect it is just waiting to get sold for scrap.

That's a shame, where did all the others go?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/12/2017 14:20)iMarkeh Wrote:  Of course more trips would start/terminate in Chester in the morning/evening due to obviously Stagecoach being based in Chester (soon waverton).

What a shame, that Stagecoach closed the Wrexham out-Station
(19/12/2017 19:26)lenno121 Wrote:  That's a shame, where did all the others go?

As far as I know they went for scrap around July this year.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Gillmoss's 10545 just spotted in Bromborough on the X8 Chester bound

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(19/12/2017 18:30)T42 PVM Wrote:  I would be very surprised if they did not get this route full time, This is the perfect way for them into Wrexham from Chester

Why exactly would Stagecoach want to get into Wrexham, a town which experience suggests cannot support competition?
(20/12/2017 13:04)gka472l Wrote:  Gillmoss's 10545 just spotted in Bromborough on the X8 Chester bound

Since last Monday morning until now. Maybe short term loan for Xmas peak time.
(20/12/2017 14:29)326VFM Wrote:  Since last Monday morning until now. Maybe short term loan for Xmas peak time.

Could it be on temporary loan to replace 19046 while it’s repaired?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(20/12/2017 14:15)mikestone Wrote:  Why exactly would Stagecoach want to get into Wrexham, a town which experience suggests cannot support competition?

They have been slowly moving that way over the last couple of years with the tenders they have been picking up and the C56 does fit into things quite well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/12/2017 15:13)T42 PVM Wrote:  They have been slowly moving that way over the last couple of years with the tenders they have been picking up and the C56 does fit into things quite well

I am finding the Mon-Fri timetable odd compared to the Saturday one. I think the Saturday one should be all week. Just more streamlined and much easier for passengers to remember times. I think the C56 is really good but people are too stuck in their ways and wont ask prices etc. IF you go round Wrexham shouting the C56 is quicker than the Saph 1, drops you at Chester Bus Interchange and costs only £4 return and you can use that to travel around Chester.... Bargain. People will jump on it but SC do no advertisement.

If the SPs were hourly rather than the random rubbish they are now, they would make loads Ewloe - Mold but the way they are, they are too messed up to work properly and take the revenue.

No one gets on a bus anymore to ask prices. People need to stop being so stuck in their ways. SC could make more money but it depends on branding, making prices stand out to people and timetables where possible in a thinner format for those who are Mold, Connahs Quay etc, they dont really want/need the 1, 1A, 5, 7, 9 etc. They just need the times for their area. Bit of advertising goes a long way. Look at Link Network on 329, Fairbrothers on 16X.... It all works well if done properly.
(20/12/2017 02:52)buses7675 Wrote:  As far as I know they went for scrap around July this year.

PVS Barnsley?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)