Current time: 20/04/2024, 00:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(18/11/2017 19:56)Metroline1511 Wrote:  This would probably mean current Gold Enviro 300s switching from routes 1 & 2 to routes 38, 41 & 42.

I would believe it when i see it , youve got more chance of some of the Liverpool routes being done than that .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Stagecoach Chester
(18/11/2017 20:58)Quackdave Wrote:  I suspect 10830 is probably the other as I saw it heading up Everton Valley this afternoon.

Further to this, both 10828 (VAU) and 10830 (VAX) were in Liverpool One today. (Not seen VBA yet though.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/11/2017 21:07)Quackdave Wrote:  Further to this, both 10828 (VAU) and 10830 (VAX) were in Liverpool One today. (Not seen VBA yet though.)

Theres was one the x8 earlier today. I thought they would of kept hold of the mmcs until they got the ex Devon ones cleaned up a bit because they need it tbh
The spare Gold Double Decker looks like its seen service this morning on the 38. Unable identify the actual one.

The turn at the corner of Beechwood Road / Acre lane was troublesome because of the length of the vehicle and the way the vehicles had been parked up , coupled with the junction of Acre Lane being dug up yet again by contractors , seems the contractors that had previously been there had not fixed the fault under the road surface requiring three way lights to be used again , this will put delays on to the 38/41/41A and 42
(21/11/2017 11:29)wirralbus Wrote:  The spare Gold Double Decker looks like its seen service this morning on the 38. Unable identify the actual one.

The turn at the corner of Beechwood Road / Acre lane was troublesome because of the length of the vehicle and the way the vehicles had been parked up , coupled with the junction of Acre Lane being dug up yet again by contractors , seems the contractors that had previously been there had not fixed the fault under the road surface requiring three way lights to be used again , this will put delays on to the 38/41/41A and 42

10888 was the decker on the 38 this morning its only out on 38 from 0630 to 1030 just for the school rush

It does 0648 from Boundry Rd to West Kirby then 0750 West Kirby to Mill Park then 0933 Mill Park to Boundry Rd where it gets swapped

Its any available decker but the spare MMC has been used on the morning one more oftern than not....not sure what does the afternoon school weather its the MMC again or a Trident

The turn heading to Mill Park was okas no tempory lights however on return the lights where up and 10888 just about made it with the bad layout the workers done
(20/11/2017 21:07)Quackdave Wrote:  Further to this, both 10828 (VAU) and 10830 (VAX) were in Liverpool One today. (Not seen VBA yet though.)

10831 seen this morning on the x8 and 10835 just gone out on the last X8. It would of been better if they had kept hold of gillmoss Enviro400 until the Devons Enviro400 had a refurbished because I think they need it
18156 has now gained all round LEDs
Anyone know how many BlueBirds are left at Gillmoss now?
Apparently 19046 hit Greenlane Bridge the other day, unsure if the damage sustained is repairable or its a write off
(15/12/2017 20:26)Busguy12 Wrote:  Apparently 19046 hit Greenlane Bridge the other day, unsure if the damage sustained is repairable or its a write off

Its only a 56 reg and they are relatively current buses so would like to hope that it isn't a write off!

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)