Current time: 24/04/2024, 07:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(05/11/2017 06:49)RedPanda Wrote:  Yes that is one of the things, the most obvious that didn't cross my mind. But if they increased those fares then which bus do you go for? However QBP means operators are to accept each other's tickets price and operator regardless.

The one major pain in the QBP for the 471/2 is the operator Stagecoach does a 471 in one direction and a 472 in the other direction in the daytimes , which can be a pain if you travel to an area where the service splits to go through Pensby and Irby.

To be honest there should be a set fare scale agreed between both operators from Heswall to Arrowe Park Hospital after that point when all the other operators commercial services jump in then they should be able to use there commercially cheaper fares.

A Quality Bus partnership with differing fares doesnt work it provides an unequal playing field.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
0933 38 ex MPE is a Gold MMC
Gold MMC 10885 on the 38 this morning. 0730 ex West Kirby, which I believe is the same working as yesterday.
(08/11/2017 10:44)SSS871 Wrote:  Gold MMC 10885 on the 38 this morning. 0730 ex West Kirby, which I believe is the same working as yesterday.

Seen in Bromborough again this morning on 0933 ex MPE however only showing New Ferry so not sure if it's still out.
(08/11/2017 10:44)SSS871 Wrote:  Gold MMC 10885 on the 38 this morning. 0730 ex West Kirby, which I believe is the same working as yesterday.

Sounds like a pleasant surprise. Isn't there a rostered double deck turn on the 38.
(09/11/2017 06:54)wirralbus Wrote:  Sounds like a pleasant surprise. Isn't there a rostered double deck turn on the 38.

Yes there is and there one on it again today
(09/11/2017 07:34)E208 WBG Wrote:  Yes there is and there one on it again today

So this where the unbranded one will be used to enable a quick uplift off the route if necessary.
Does anyone know what happened to LX51FND in the end?

It's the vehicle that hit a bridge in 2014 while on rail replacement duties.
(09/11/2017 08:39)wirralbus Wrote:  So this where the unbranded one will be used to enable a quick uplift off the route if necessary.

Any gold E400MMC are doing that duty depends on yard parking
(09/11/2017 09:43)Enviro400 Wrote:  Does anyone know what happened to LX51FND in the end?

It's the vehicle that hit a bridge in 2014 while on rail replacement duties.

17501 got scrapped as far as I know

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)