Current time: 19/04/2024, 09:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
And "X8 branded" 27778 was on the 2 today (as was 21260) in Birkenhead (27 Oct.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/10/2017 18:51)gka472l Wrote:  37440-37444 have left Chester for Plymouth today, have seen a pic of them (plus northbound 19569) parked at a services on the M42 this afternoon, seems the vehicles swapped drivers at this point.....had a look in Gillmoss about 6pm, no sign of these Enviro400's, perhaps delivered direct to Chester?

I now regret not attempting to ride one in Chester in May. I think they are rare for being Stagecoach Enviro200-MMCs with seat moquette as against e-leather seating outside London. Unrelated to this thread is that Go-Ahead Plymouth Citybus have recently taken sone Enviro400-City buses. So maybe I could eventually combine these with the now former Chester 37440-44?
Looks like all the MMC 400 Golds have arrived at RF, 2 on back wall by wash and about 5 visible inside garage.
Currently in Chester depot is a Optare Solo SR electric powered bus does anyone know why it’s there

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(30/10/2017 14:46)chester285 Wrote:  Currently in Chester depot is a Optare Solo SR electric powered bus does anyone know why it’s there

I sit one of the hybrid ones that Arriva used to have? I thought all of those got cummins replacement engines.
The one's arriva had were 54/05 plates and not SR's, SR's weren't even around then. Yes they did all get repowered when they went to Stagecoach.
(30/10/2017 14:46)chester285 Wrote:  Currently in Chester depot is a Optare Solo SR electric powered bus does anyone know why it’s there

Is it OP62ARE the one thats beem tested by Lloyds for flintshire council funded services
(30/10/2017 19:25)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is it OP62ARE the one thats beem tested by Lloyds for flintshire council funded services

Yes I do believe it is I did get a pic of it but from a distance so not the best

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
It might be for evaluation on the Chester/ Mold - Ruthin services as there was plans for electric vehicles for this alongside other Denbighshire routes. (But I could be wrong and get's used on Chester locals) Wink :P
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/clean...ener-buses
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10885 YX67VCV numbered up now, entry to service can't be long now.....10888 is YX67VCZ as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/37380202684

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)