Current time: 28/03/2024, 17:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(13/10/2017 19:00)buses7675 Wrote:  That I don't know, very little known about it. I was lucky to get a pic of it in white at Gillmoss before it left for Chester really.

I will try and talk to one of the chester drivers next time i see it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Any confirmed dates for the new golds for 471/2? Last i heard they was due this week or next but does anyone have solid dates?
Rob jones had a driver feedback meeting with the rockferry drivers about 2 Weeks ago and told them there was no exact date for the golds just they should arrive by the end of October
(14/10/2017 19:49)Busguy12 Wrote:  Rob jones had a driver feedback meeting with the rockferry drivers about 2 Weeks ago and told them there was no exact date for the golds just they should arrive by the end of October

I am a Rock Ferry Driver and yes we was informed around end of month, but no ones reported seeing them in build or on delivery so was not sure if there was another deley.
Sorry I know this has been asked before. Does anybody know why do the gold solos all have private registrations?

Unusual for 1 of the big operators such as stagecoach to have them. Smaller companies have private regs but never seen them on a big operators bus.
(15/10/2017 21:36)33109 Wrote:  Sorry I know this has been asked before. Does anybody know why do the gold solos all have private registrations?

Unusual for 1 of the big operators such as stagecoach to have them. Smaller companies have private regs but never seen them on a big operators bus.

Think it was to hide there age as there 57 plates
(16/10/2017 04:45)E208 WBG Wrote:  Think it was to hide there age as there 57 plates

They're that old!? They seem in really nice condition for being a decade old.
I do notice that Mill Park is now in the correct form on the buses i have seen on the 38 / 38A
(16/10/2017 06:08)lenno121 Wrote:  They're that old!? They seem in really nice condition for being a decade old.

They went through refurb before entry in to service, they have eastgate clock graphics inside along the back panel

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
So what are the personal regs based on? I know most people have it as their initials or company name sometimes if they're self employed.

Good way of hiding the age of em though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)