Current time: 29/03/2024, 02:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
4108 and 4129 were both in service on the 86 yesterday.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Hi everyone, Thought I'd join as i'm a driver for Speke.

Down to business:

The reason the training school want the commanders instead of cadets is due to the fact they like to use full length buses for students to get the feel of.
Always great to have drivers from the depots on the forum!

Do you know if there are particular vehicles earmarked for the 82A when Speke is reported to be taking it over (when it's going to run Liverpool to Widnes only)?
(22/09/2017 05:16)Valandil Wrote:  Always great to have drivers from the depots on the forum!

Do you know if there are particular vehicles earmarked for the 82A when Speke is reported to be taking it over (when it's going to run Liverpool to Widnes only)?

The 82A is staying at Runcorn depot and will be interworked with the X1,
This is only while the SJ bridge is closed between 6 to 12 month's for refurbishment when the new bridge opens,
If anyone happens to know what Speke's Beatles buses are on today, it would be much appreciated if you could post here please, cheers! Off chasing them today!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(25/09/2017 07:08)gka472l Wrote:  If anyone happens to know what Speke's Beatles buses are on today, it would be much appreciated if you could post here please, cheers! Off chasing them today!

one of them is on the 81, which one Im not sure as I have not exactly made myself familiar with which bus is carrying which Beatle's name.
(25/09/2017 13:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  one of them is on the 81, which one Im not sure as I have not exactly made myself familiar with which bus is carrying which Beatle's name.

Cheers, it's the blue one, managed a shot in Childwall

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(25/09/2017 13:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  one of them is on the 81, which one Im not sure as I have not exactly made myself familiar with which bus is carrying which Beatle's name.

4108 - green - Speke
4129 - blue - Speke
4411 - yellow - Bootle
4418 - pink - Bootle
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The ex Maidstone hybrids will be renumbered 4851-4861
Whats 4206 up to lately ?
Thread Closed