Current time: 26/04/2024, 04:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(27/08/2017 09:34)mtl97 Wrote:  On merseytravel update site it says on there that two 38 per hour will go asda bromborough as is now does with 1 per hour extending to eastham village, the contributor on here who very kindly sent us new route details says that 1 bus per hour will terminate in new ferry boundary road, it would be good if 2 buses an hour are still going to croft but can understand if 1 bus finishes in new ferry to save a bus that then can be used on long extension

Updated info confirmed yesterday...

Monday to Saturday (Daytime)
•1 bus per hour will finish at Mill Park
(Then loop Eastham Village Rd on return to West Kirby)

• 2 Buses per hour to Croft Retail for West Kirby Passengers.

• 1 trip in Morning will replace a 145 from Upton Stn as 38B.

Mon to Sat Evening & All Day Sunday
•38A will extend to Mill Park

Route Discription are as followed...

Normal route West Kirby to New Ferry then via...
New Chester Rd, Pool Ln, South View, Dock Rd South, Port Causeway, Stadium Rd, Croft Retail, Caldbeck Rd, Stadium Rd, Plantation Rd, Riverview Rd, Riverswood Rd, Old Hall Rd, A41, Croft Ave East, Bromborough Village Rd, The Rake, Mark Rake, Palatine Rd, Eccleston Ave, Beechwood Rd, Acre Ln, Plymyard Ave, Eastham Rake and Mill Park Drive.

Return from Mill Park to New Ferry via...
Mill Park Dr, A41, Eastham Village Rd, A41, Eastham Rake, Plymyard Ave, Allport Rd, Allport Ln, Acre Ln, Beechwood Rd, Eccleston Ave, Palatine Rd, Mark Rake, The Rake, Bromborough Village Rd, Croft Ave East, A41, Old Hall Rd, Riverswood Rd, Riverview Rd, Plantation Rd, Stadium Rd, Caldbeck Rd, Croft Retail, Stadium Rd, Port Causeway, Dock Rd South, South View, Pool Ln, New Chester Rd.

Croft only Journeys from West Kirby..
New Chester Rd, Pool Ln, South View, Dock Rd South, Port Causeway, Stadium Rd, Caldbeck Rd to Croft ASDA

Croft only journeys from Croft Retail...
Croft Retail, Stadium Rd, Port Causeway, Dock Rd South, South View, Pool Ln and New Chester Rd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Any ideas what the 05:40 Blacon 1A goes onto after it finishes back at the bus exchange via rail station? I know it goes off NIS but it does continue in service later on. 47620 on is running it today and it seems to be solo operated quite often at the moment. Just wondering if there is a reason for it? It is normally a full solo.
(29/08/2017 05:03)iMarkeh Wrote:  Any ideas what the 05:40 Blacon 1A goes onto after it finishes back at the bus exchange via rail station? I know it goes off NIS but it does continue in service later on. 47620 on is running it today and it seems to be solo operated quite often at the moment. Just wondering if there is a reason for it? It is normally a full solo.

Im sure when I seen it come into Chester Bus Station at 0600ish its gone onto a 51 or 53
It enters at 06:05 then runs to the train station and then back about 06:10
The 9, X9 and the 109 are now registered on VOSA starting 4th September

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Strata Mercades 66 plate demo in Rock Ferry presume this be heading to Chester for G3?

47081 in service at Birkenhead today on Tesco service
is the Sprinter DF66 AEC?

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(30/08/2017 14:25)buses7675 Wrote:  is the Sprinter DF66 AEC?

Yep it is
I am baffled by the 38 route, why not run it via that little link road onto Bromborough Village Road rather than Caldbeck Road. All that extra time. And the other way, turn right at The Rake then turn left at the bottom then right onto Old Hall Road. Again, quicker journey. It serves less stops but I think it would be better as the Caldbeck Road gets busy at times stopping buses going in and out of the stop.
(30/08/2017 17:02)iMarkeh Wrote:  I am baffled by the 38 route, why not run it via that little link road onto Bromborough Village Road rather than Caldbeck Road. All that extra time. And the other way, turn right at The Rake then turn left at the bottom then right onto Old Hall Road. Again, quicker journey. It serves less stops but I think it would be better as the Caldbeck Road gets busy at times stopping buses going in and out of the stop.

Because its a direct replacement of 145/6

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)