Current time: 16/04/2024, 14:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(26/08/2017 08:23)Turbostar19 Wrote:  Out of interest, what route would Stagecoach drivers be learning in & around Wrexham?

X9 Wrexham - Connah's quay
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24155 and 24173 have been painted into Training Livery however internal there still as was and not converted.

47081 is in Rock Ferry unsure why but I suspect may move on to Chester but not confirmd yet
(26/08/2017 17:44)E208 WBG Wrote:  24155 and 24173 have been painted into Training Livery however internal there still as was and not converted.

47081 is in Rock Ferry unsure why but I suspect may move on to Chester but not confirmd yet

Possibly 47081 will end up in Chester to release a dart for x9

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Unless it has arrived, I am told that the Mellor could be late so 47081 may end up on the G3 as it is the smallest solo around and it saves putting on a vehicle too big for the route. I suspect the solos we recently gained in Chester that now do the 51/53 would have fred up 3 darts of which 2 could be for the X9/9 and the other for the undisclosed school contract.
(26/08/2017 17:26)Y727 KNF Wrote:  X9 Wrexham - Connah's quay

Ah, I'd forgotten that the X9 was part & parcel of the route 9 diagrams! Gives me somewhere else to go in that case (assuming the monthly tickets will be accepted on that route of course).

Thanks.
Was driving down the M53 yesterday afternoon [about 2pm]towards Birkenhead when I saw 19070 on the opposite side with its boot open and a fire engine in attendance
(26/08/2017 23:27)gilbert Wrote:  Was driving down the M53 yesterday afternoon [about 2pm]towards Birkenhead when I saw 19070 on the opposite side with its boot open and a fire engine in attendance

19070 was on X8 yesterday morning with 19045
On merseytravel update site it says on there that two 38 per hour will go asda bromborough as is now does with 1 per hour extending to eastham village, the contributor on here who very kindly sent us new route details says that 1 bus per hour will terminate in new ferry boundary road, it would be good if 2 buses an hour are still going to croft but can understand if 1 bus finishes in new ferry to save a bus that then can be used on long extension
G3 timetable is now up on stagecoach site, it shows timing points in blacon but none around greyhound retail park, runs every 30 mins
(27/08/2017 09:38)mtl97 Wrote:  G3 timetable is now up on stagecoach site, it shows timing points in blacon but none around greyhound retail park, runs every 30 mins

It is really odd the routing and the timetable in places. Has 7 minutes layover sometimes and 2 minutes at other time....

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)