Current time: 18/04/2024, 04:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Stagecoach service 2 towards Chester turned right at Bebington Station was this going to the Heath Road Roundabout to turn back towards Bebington Station or on full diversion due to the positioning of the Temporary Traffic Lights for Roadworks under the railway bridge there .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Reference to the 2, I was on it on Friday and it did turn right towards the Heath Road roundabout and turned back to Bebington station but then under the bridge and upto Boundary Road because it is too tight turning into Greendale Road so it's missing out going through Port Sunlight.
Any sign if the new 6 timetable or new 38/A/B timetable from 3rd September?
SP1/2 have been lost at tender Undecided
(10/08/2017 08:41)CTL45 Wrote:  SP1/2 have been lost at tender Undecided

Been told that Townlynx have won the tender. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(10/08/2017 08:57)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Been told that Townlynx have won the tender. Smile

I wondered that Townlynx will have ex-GHA Opate Versa from Flintshire council?? When starting possibly 3rd September??
(10/08/2017 18:29)326VFM Wrote:  I wondered that Townlynx will have ex-GHA Opate Versa from Flintshire council?? When starting possibly 3rd September??

It's most likely the case yes, unless Townlynx plan on using their pair of Enviro200 MMC's with the B6BLE's but we'll soon see. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(10/08/2017 18:29)326VFM Wrote:  I wondered that Townlynx will have ex-GHA Opate Versa from Flintshire council?? When starting possibly 3rd September??

Just wondering out of intrest will the service return to old full timetable or stay on Stagecoach reduced one?

Is the 1/X1/2 Mold to Ruthin up for tender as well?
1/X1/2 are all tendered by Denbighshire council not Flintshire.
(10/08/2017 19:21)iMarkeh Wrote:  1/X1/2 are all tendered by Denbighshire council not Flintshire.

Which is also under review by the council for a full re-tender at the start of 2018

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)