Current time: 20/04/2024, 03:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(23/02/2017 21:44)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Thanks everyone Smile thing is I've heard all kinds of horror stories about Blacon and I'm scared to go there, however I really want to go on some B7RLEs... Might just have to get there super early and do an X8 to the Port or something by the sounds of it

Thanks again for the info

I would listen to the stories about blacon to much your more likely to get stabbed in Liverpool these days unfortunately blacon has come along way

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/02/2017 21:44)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Thanks everyone Smile thing is I've heard all kinds of horror stories about Blacon and I'm scared to go there, however I really want to go on some B7RLEs... Might just have to get there super early and do an X8 to the Port or something by the sounds of it

I used to do the Blacon Circulars when I was at Arriva and there nowt wrong with the route. Better bunch of passengers than on any other route tbh

No need to worry about Blacon - it's fine for the most part and if you're going on the buses, you'll be OK. I'd argue that Lache is worse than Blacon in Chester, but even then, a trundle through there on the 16 is fine as well.

To paraphrase FDR: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself." Blacon isn't exactly Baghdad, for goodness sake, and I'm sure that you will get out alive.
Between 0930 and 1500 , service 41 and 42 has been operating via Bridle Road directly in Eastham , instead of via its normal route due to removal of fallen trees caused by Storm Doris.
Thanks everyone for the info, I think I'm gonna go there and do Blacons, but going to go early as possible in the morning (between 7 and 11) before carrying on to the Wirral and Merseyside later in the day, I know it's a little bit of an unusual question to ask but I have had trouble in the past so better to be safe than sorry in my eyes.
MMCs on the 38 & 471/472, i snapped 10838 on the 472

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/

Blacon fine
I am wondering whether there is a chance of route 2 (or X8) using Enviro 200-MMCs on Sundays, if operated by Chester. If so, I could ride one on the Spring Bank Holiday. I am quietly relying on the new Chester bus station being open by then.
(26/02/2017 23:16)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I am wondering whether there is a chance of route 2 (or X8) using Enviro 200-MMCs on Sundays, if operated by Chester. If so, I could ride one on the Spring Bank Holiday. I am quietly relying on the new Chester bus station being open by then.

The 2 doesn't operate on Sunday so you won't get one on there, and as for the X8 its more likely to be a 400mmc while Chester has them other than that its Enviro300s and Eclipse.

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)